• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Toyhou.se Code Available! CLOSED

What is this?

Codes for Toyhou.se. It's like Charahub, but a lot of people are saying that Toyhou.se are better. It's a place for OC's and such and to help build your characters. You can create profiles and such.

Currently, they are in Closed Alpha and you need in a code to register. Some members are nice enough to generate a few and release to them public and give them to someone who is asking around nicely.

Tried all of them with no success (am i doing something wrong?).
Bummer, but thank you! :,D

Woohoo~ Thanks a bunch, Venice.

This code worked for me: x7ejdcvqF7

Thanks for this, I used tEA5sUNlYJ c:

Thank you so much!!

I just used XZzAaMOLzn, I tried all the ones on top first and none worked though, just a heads up :(

aaaaaaaaaaaa finally TT__TT registered this one-0mtI1TLSDC thank you you're a lifesaver lol :'D

Codes for Toyhou.se. It's like Charahub, but a lot of people are saying that Toyhou.se are better. It's a place for OC's and such and to help build your characters. You can create profiles and such.

Currently, they are in Closed Alpha and you need in a code to register. Some members are nice enough to generate a few and release to them public and give them to someone who is asking around nicely.
Oh my I def need this! Will be lurking! :)

The last one, the second to last one, and the second one no longer work.

What's toyhou.se anyways? I wouldn't want to waste a code on something I'm never gonna use.

Alright, noted :)

Just used okD06kVWWp! Thanks so much, been searching for a code everywhere!:blush:

aaaaaaahhhhh tysm! now i won't need to use tumblr to post stuff about my ocs anymore! as long as there isn't a limit on how many characters you can have stored on toyhou.se. ...is there a limit?

i used HKRDzxdJ13 as my invite code, by the way!

Back