• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Town of Majestic || NEW: || BOXES:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharJoY

Namaste
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Feather
White Feather
Mother's Day Carnation
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (644) +
Cycling town: Majestic
Mayor: SharJoY
FC: 4399-0722-8433

RULES:

*Please ensure your void is clear before coming to Majestic. I have had too many villagers that moved into my town due to someone not clearing their void. From here on out, if I find a villager in my town from someone that has not cleared their void, I may leave a negative wi-fi rating. What does "clear your void" mean? If a villager has moved from your town without being adopted they linger in your "void". And if you have a villager lingering in your void and visit a town with 9 or less villagers that town will pickup that villager. The only way to clear your void is to visit a town that has 10 villagers. UPDATED 9/19/16

*Once you arrive in my town please stay at the train station until I ask you to follow me.
*Please do not pick up items laying on the ground unless I have told you it is for you.
*If BTB is to be paid, please send it just before you get on the train to come to my town .
*Once you have invited said villager to move I will end the session.

~*~If you wonder off without me I will end the session and if a "fee" was paid there will be no refund and you will not be let back in.~*~

~*~Please read the OP thoroughly, so that you understand how I run my cycling town. I will no longer reply to posts where it is obvious that said poster did not read the OP

CURRENT VILLAGERS:

UPDATED: At this time I will not be taking reservations for villagers. My time on here will vary day to day and at times my cycling may be put on hold. I will honor the one reservation request below, and if they feel that I was not able to cycle out their reserved villagers in a timely manner, I will refund their deposit.

Reserving for current villagers is on hold: To reserve there will be a fee of 15BTB (nonrefundable in most cases). This fee will be applied to the adoption fee if reserver follows through with the adoption. Those that have reserved will have 12 hours to pickup their villager once I have posted and PM'd you. The OP will be updated with you reservation once I have received the 15 BTB. You are free to lurk for villagers, but I will not be keeping track. Updated 9/22/16

NOTE: This will not be first come first served and I reserve the right not to trade.

RESERVED LIST:

None

I am always on invisible. My time zone: EST.

Rules may change at any time

Last edited:
I don't know if you still have Knox, but if you do I'll offer 200 TBT if you can hold him until about 8pm EST. I'm in class right now and won't be able to pick him up until then.

I don't know if you still have Knox, but if you do I'll offer 200 TBT if you can hold him until about 8pm EST. I'm in class right now and won't be able to pick him up until then.

Yes I still have him. I will look for you at 8.

Knox has been adopted.

Wendy is now is boxes, her lurker has been notified.

Done for the day.

That's fine, I don't really pay attention to originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back