Not open for further replies.

Lamby101boi

nattyb21
Bells
Switch
2690-2607-4026
Feedback
100% (38) +
Only 5tbt to visit and you can take anything you see! I have many unorderables but you have to go through everything yourself! You can also make multiple visits! This includes flowers, all types of clothing items, furniture, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Are free tomorrow? Bc unfortunately I will have to be offline :( but I’m free all day tomorrow!! Starting at 9am est!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like your bells back and you can give it to me tomorrow after you visit?

Oh sure thats no problem I don?t mind it.^^
9am EST is in about 10 hous right? (I always have issues with converting this^^ll)
I will be online then, just give me a VM when you are back again. I did send you the bells but you don?t need to send them back.

Also a question, is it 5 per visit or 5 for admission in general (no matter how many visits)?
See you tomorrow and have a good night!^^

Five for admission is general! Yes in ten hours!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:D

Its only 5 bells, please keep them. It would only be unneccessary work to transfer them over to me just so I could send them back tomorrow.^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok thank you for clearing that up^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and please don?t rush it, sleep is important! I won?t care if it?s 9 or 11 am^^

Do you wanna come right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can be online for about 30 minuets!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m already open

it?s tempting to be the first to look around and I do have time but if you are tired you should really sleep. This will take at least 30 min if not longer if it?s anything like the other sales I have witnessed.^^

Last edited:
ok fine I will take a look but please tell me when you want to sleep, we can always continue tomorrow.^^

Of course! Thx for being so understanding! But 30-1 won’t really be a problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

are we already friends?

You can come now. Since I’m currently in summer break and already go to sleep so late it’s not a problem. I was going offline for a different reason!

Are there any paintings or statues available? I'd like to come look : )

Last edited:
I have a fine painting! I forget if it real or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can check!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It’s always real so if you want you can come!

Last edited:
Since someone is already here I can’t open my fc. So can you wait?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will vm when Im ready and I will save it for you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back