• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Tom's I'm a cop you idiot mafia [Town Wins]

If there's one I can pay for that works well I'll get it. I'll try mango IRC though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Harry!!! :D

Mango irc works fine and is free. Harry just hates it cause when he leaves the screen to go to a different app, it disconnects him from the IRC. it works though. I use it. :)

Sorry, I'll have to drop out of this one. I just got some bad news from my family, so I won't be playing Mafia for a while.

Mango irc works fine and is free. Harry just hates it cause when he leaves the screen to go to a different app, it disconnects him from the IRC. it works though. I use it. :)

it does OMG it's like "lol in 2 mins i'll disconnect you" i'm like worst irc client ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'll have to drop out of this one. I just got some bad news from my family, so I won't be playing Mafia for a while.

but this could last like an hour D;

Thanks guys, I hope I can get through with the things that will happen. Good luck to everyone playing! :)

No, Superpenguin can have the spot, or whoever else gets it before him. I'm happy just watching, heh.

Last edited:
Back