To TT or not to TT

TT or no TT?

• Total voters
This right here definitely feels like it. Am I taking this out of context?
Which shows that the devs blatantly suggest that you shouldn't TT
Yes it is taken out of context.
You and I were discussing the fact that the devs say its ok to TT.
And even if it wasnt taken out of context, your statement would still be directed towards OP which would be you lying to them about what the devs said and also potentially making them think that it isnt ok to TT. Which it is.

Yes it is taken out of context.
You and I were discussing the fact that the devs say its ok to TT.
And even if it wasnt taken out of context, your statement would still be directed towards OP which would be you lying to them about what the devs said and also potentially making them think that it isnt ok to TT. Which it is.
Im lost here. You quoted the devs saying they suggest you don't TT. Did you not? I referred to that post and said that the devs agree that you shouldn't. Is that wrong?

Okay, let me try again...
Which shows that the devs blatantly suggest that you shouldn't TT
It really depends on your definition of cheating but for me, it definitely counts.
Right there is where you just lost the argument.
You werent directing the statement towards OP, therefore you werent sharing your opinion with OP. Youve been outright attacking TT'ers and to be honest if you want to talk about the thread derailing, it kind of seems like you might have started it with your malicious banter. But, I wasnt here for the whole thing so I cant be 100% about that.

Okay, let me try again...

You werent directing the statement towards OP, therefore you werent sharing your opinion with OP. You been outright attacking TT'ers and to be honest if you want to talk about the thread derailing, it kind of seems like you might have started it with your malicious banter. But, I wasnt here for the whole thing so I cant be 100% about that.
I wasnt talking about thread derailing. You said
WHO CARES if you think its cheating....... you dont speak for the rest of the world
Which made it sound like I was not allowed to share my opinion here. I don't think my statements about the devs advising against TTing is offtopic in any way.

Which made it sound like I was not allowed to share my opinion here. I don't think my statements about the devs advising against TTing is offtopic in any way.
Dude, STOP taking things out of context. Im trying to have a simple debate with you but youre tap dancing everywhere in an attempt to make yourself look better.

Its driving me bonkers.

Dude, STOP taking things out of context. Im trying to have a simple debate with you but youre tap dancing everywhere in an attempt to make yourself look better.

Its driving me bonkers.
Im just having trouble understanding you because you keep saying things and then saying the opposite. I don't think there's even an argument here lol. We both agree on the same things. You posted that the devs advise against TTing and that's what I referred to here. Now you're saying Im taking you out of context? Instead of quoting me without any clue on what you're referring to, maybe you could try explaining your problem?

Honestly really want to understand what you're saying but you're not helping in any way. I do apologize if I am being slow lol

WHO CARES if you think its cheating....... you dont speak for the rest of the world- Infinity <-(when i said this, I was referring to this)v
It really depends on your definition of cheating but for me, it definitely counts.

(then you said this)
Which made it sound like I was not allowed to share my opinion here. I don't think my statements about the devs advising against TTing is offtopic in any way. -Zura

Nothing I said was against you sharing your opinion. It was against the idea that you can manipulate the definition of a word or use it however you see fit.

All cleaned up now?

WHO CARES if you think its cheating....... you dont speak for the rest of the world- Infinity <-(when i said this, I was referring to this)v

(then you said this)
Which made it sound like I was not allowed to share my opinion here. I don't think my statements about the devs advising against TTing is offtopic in any way. -Zura

Nothing I said was against you sharing your opinion. It was against the idea that you can manipulate the definition of a word or use it however you see fit.

All cleaned up now?
That definitely makes it a lot more clear lol.
I mention a couple of times now that people are using it to exploit people and I consider that cheating. A whole number of legit players in the other thread have said the exact same thing so I think it's clear that the definition for cheating in ACNH is pretty split rn and the "rest of the world" doesnt all agree on the same thing you do

the "rest of the world" doesnt all agree on the same thing you do
Im not referring to the rest of the world. Im referring to the devs.
If they say that its not cheating, it doesnt mean people can go around and say it is cheating.
What the devs say is law. Anything outside of that is just a wrong opinion.

Im not referring to the rest of the world. Im referring to the devs.
If they say that its not cheating, it doesnt mean people can go around and say it is cheating.
What the devs say is law. Anything outside of that is just a wrong opinion.

Ok and I agree it isn't cheating. Im saying and so is a lot of others people here that using TTing to exploit others is wrong and cheating

Ok and I agree it isn't cheating. Im saying and so is a lot of others people here that using TTing to exploit others is wrong and cheating
Oh gosh, Zura, if TT isnt cheating ( which we now have both agreed on ) and EVERYBODY has the capability to TT, then how in the world is it exploiting others when non-TT'ers (BY CHOICE) refuse to TT and then complain about TT'ers having more than them or having better items than them?

TTing is a choice.
Not TTing is a choice.

Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head forcing them to play a certain way. And If you choose the slower more laid back path (BY CHOICE),
then there is nobody to blame but yourself and there is no reason to complain about TTing at all.

Since this only affects your game play do as you wish.

If people say this is cheating, in that case selling a villager for millions of bells here could be considered cheating, buying the fossils you are missing is could be consider cheating, cataloguing could be cheating. Why? Because is "not" how the game is meant to be played.
If you decide to TT, I applaud you, if not, I applaud you too, because you made a choice of how you want to play.
You are not a cheater, and don't let anyone tell you how to enjoy this game.

And to all the people complaining about TT all day here, you should probably try it, since it looks like you don't have much to do in the game. For me is ridiculous how some people stress over people how TT, just enjoy your game, and let others do the same. Sorry if I'm being crude, but I'm over this. And if you are wondering if I TT, the answer is yes, why? to kick villagers or finish projects, I don't buy in the shops or exploit a visitor, again why? Because I DECIDED that's the way I want to play. And if you have a problem with that, it's totally okay, don't trade or interact with me, since I'm a "cheater".

I was referring to how they have absolutely destroyed the market economy along with dupers. Mello tries saying that there's other problems besides those that TT but it's still a problem. I cannot trade with online players now without being over priced on the simplist things.

Some people TT just to sell to legit players. You can't tell me that isn't messed up.

I haven't read past the first page of this thread yet but I know it's gonna be juicy. But since I'm here, let me ask, why do non-TTers think waiting is a skill?

Some people TT just to sell to legit players. You can't tell me that isn't messed up.
I get it, and thats messed up, but what youre doing is ostracizing all TT'ers because a few people might be doing something distasteful.

I get it, and thats messed up, but what youre doing is ostracizing all TT'ers because a few people might be doing something distasteful.
I apologize if that's what it sounded like. I'm completely fine with TTers aslong as the don't ruined my gaming experience. I do however feel as if it's not the intended way to play but I won't hold that against you if you decide to TT.

I was referring to how they have absolutely destroyed the market economy along with dupers. Mello tries saying that there's other problems besides those that TT but it's still a problem. I cannot trade with online players now without being over priced on the simplist things.

Offer and demand, if someone is willing to pay that price, it's fair. Would I pay 1500 tickets for Raymond? No. (got him for 200 and 2 million coins, because someone was super nice to me) Do I go after the people that paid 1500? Also no, because here is a marketplace, and someone that does not TT should understand, that this game is meant to be played for years, so if you want to get everything right now, you will have to pay the current price, if not, wait until you find someone that is selling at a price you consider fair.

I started a catalogue shop with 5 sets of clothes, at the time I had 2,400,000 bells after long hours letting people in, charging 99k bells (20k for set) I now have 25,000,000 bells, and I didn't TT to get those clothes or that money, I work super hard to get them. So if you feel everything is overpriced, try to find ways to get money and resources using the tools the TBT gives us. I can say all my wealth is "legit", and I said it that way because if you do it TT, I would also considered it legit.

Back