• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TimmyCrossing Artbook

TimmyCrossing

Bells
Red Rose
I am gonna store a lot of our art here. We tend to draw a lot so we wanted to share it with anyone whose interested! Gonna start with my (JD) stuff!

70BBA696-51E9-4C48-9BF4-566BC06ADBF6.png4019CF3B-D464-447A-BE67-8B7FF697B549.png
These are art of me and our hubby! I have this thing with muppet lookin characters lol

IMG_2481.png

And this is the lil fun town card I made for Timmy (who also made our resident rep back when we first got New Horizons)
I ... actually love how this came out. I had so much fun doodling this tonight!

ooh those artworks are so cute!! i especially love timmy’s town card 💓

ooh those artworks are so cute!! i especially love timmy’s town card 💓
Thank you so much! I started using a new brush recently and just fell in love with how it made my art look!

I am glad you like the card! I am actually really proud of how it came out!

I do like the town card! Seems like an interesting idea for a shop maybe? I’m assuming the frame above the town name with a bird is a town flag (correct me if I’m wrong). It’s a good concept, though!

I do like the town card! Seems like an interesting idea for a shop maybe? I’m assuming the frame above the town name with a bird is a town flag (correct me if I’m wrong). It’s a good concept, though!
Thank you! And yes it is the town flag! I am glad you like it. I was thinking about opening a shop actually!

Back