• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Tier 1 Villagers & Voiding

Aquasplash

Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Silver Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
I think it would be a waste if you just void a tier 1 villager who's number 1 in the rankings in popularity. Like if you're moving out a popular villager it's only right to say that you should let another player come and adopt him/her. That's like buying a New Nintendo 3DS XL and than chucking it straight into the garbage bin, see what I mean?

Quick question. When a villager gets voided what happens than? Does the villagers code get completely deleted when they enter the void? Or is it like a waiting room outside the universe for when the next time you open your gates that voided villager will than travel to said town? I'm 99% sure that this is how it works, I just want someone else's 2nd opinion.

Back