This looks disappointing

I feel like we don't know enough....yet. But the rumors of an AC WiiU game + Happy Home Designer announcements at E3 are coming soon...about a week until E3!!

I'm on the edge of my seat. I am cautious, but hopeful that they will expand the AC world somehow. In a good way.

And not having collected any cards since Magic: The Gathering (unlimited-Ice Age) I'm curious what you will "get" in gameplay with the cards. The thought of actually collecting some cards again feels new and exciting to me!

I'm hoping that this game is just for the funding of Animal Crossing Wii U.

it really doesn't look fun at all and interior decorating isn't a thing that really...... interests me as a focus of a game

I does look a bit disappointing.. I am not going to lie. I am just really craving a new AC game soon!

it is kind of disappointing, for the price it's probably not worth it. hopefully its good

Last edited:
good it's only a spin-off xD It's not worth to get it so I will skip this game and wait for the next main game ^__^

nintendo for ya!

One hell of a rip off in my opinion. Nintendo trying to get a quick buck out of a famous game using the amiibo (aka: Nintendo's new money maker.). it should be just a DLC for ACNL or as you said, a side game for the new animal crossing.

Not going to buy it. I'm not interested in this spin off. I want a Wii U Animal Crossing title.

Back