• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This game seriously hates me..

Maku

$$$
Bells
Mailbox
Marshal is probably the most popular villager in the game right now, in terms of selling price etc. He also happens to be one of my dreamies (like everyone else on this forum hahaha). Deirdre moves out tomorrow, which would free up my 10th space.. so look who happens to show up in my campsite a day early.

image.jpg

I swear to god this game makes me want to scream sometimes, it's almost punishing me for letting all those insignificant villagers move in when I first got the game (I'm looking at YOU Cranston).

Just thought I'd share my rage with everyone :))))))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also please don't ask why the picture is sideways, I'm not sure myself lol.

/tilts head

:c Im sorry seems to happen to alot of people
I never build a campsite so I dont have this happen c:

...is that a souppot it looks so cute >>

yeah it's the igloo cos it's winter, it is cute haha. I prefer it over the regular tent campsite definitely

Ugh, I once got Poncho there...I hated it. 10 villagers is bleh when you don't have all dreamies.

Last edited:
Ouch, I'm sorry. On the bright side, he might camp again. I missed Bob twice because I was full when he camped, but he came a third time when I was down to 9 so that was nice.

That same exact thing happened to me before. I decided to check the campsite one day and it was Marshal. I was like noooo cause I had 10 villagers already, but I'm sure you will get Marshal eventually. Just keep trying!

I'm sure we've all missed out on dreamies at one point or another so it's no big deal, there's always auctions for him on the forums :) it's times like these when I get annoyed that I have to take a step back and remind myself that this is actually a game and none of these characters are actually real lol.. I still wanted him though wah :(

Aw, yikes. Sorry for you. At least there's a chance he'll come back, so hopefully that'll happen (I've gotten some characters 2 or 3 times). Or maybe when you have space, he'll remember your town and move in as a random villager. ^^

I was TT'ing to get Fang out and decided to check my campsite on a whim one time and it turned out to be Marshal. He's no Ankha, but he'll do for now.

Sorry about your bad luck though..

Back