Third funniest thing i've seen all week.

I believe in the Owl God who will take all the people who pay me $3 and sends us to the heavens where candy is unlimited and has 50th gen consoles. And bombs. Boom boom! Plus all the owls you can hug!

My owl heaven is better than both of yours.

Hey the only true way to be a believer is to become a pirate! If enough of us do we may stop global warning and natural disasters!
Just don't forget to give candy to children!

quote from wikipedia
According to the Pastafarian belief system, pirates are "absolute divine beings" and the original Pastafarians. Their image as "thieves and outcasts" is misinformation spread by Christian theologians in the Middle Ages. Pastafarianism says that they were in fact "peace-loving explorers and spreaders of good will" who distributed candy to children.

The inclusion of pirates in pastafarianism was part of Henderson's original letter to the Kansas School Board. It illustrated that correlation does not equal causation. Henderson put forth the argument that "global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of pirates since the 1800s."[4] A chart accompanying the letter shows that as the number of pirates decreased, global temperatures increased; it shows that things with statistically significant correlations are not necessarily causally related.

SPORGE27 said:
Hey the only true way to be a believer is to become a pirate! If enough of us do we may stop global warning and natural disasters!

quote from wikipedia
According to the Pastafarian belief system, pirates are "absolute divine beings" and the original Pastafarians. Their image as "thieves and outcasts" is misinformation spread by Christian theologians in the Middle Ages. Pastafarianism says that they were in fact "peace-loving explorers and spreaders of good will" who distributed candy to children.

The inclusion of pirates in pastafarianism was part of Henderson's original letter to the Kansas School Board. It illustrated that correlation does not equal causation. Henderson put forth the argument that "global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of pirates since the 1800s."[4] A chart accompanying the letter shows that as the number of pirates decreased, global temperatures increased; it shows that things with statistically significant correlations are not necessarily causally related.
Pasta whatsa? I never heard of that name before...

Besides, times changed during that and you pillage people. Silly pirates, owls are the way to go!

Kyle said:
SPORGE27 said:

quote from wikipedia

Pasta whatsa? I never heard of that name before...

Besides, times changed during that and you pillage people. Silly pirates, owls are the way to go!
If you are Pastafarian then you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Duh.

There is another section of the religion who claims ninjas are actually favored more than pirates...and another that claims they are equal and allows both...I still like pirates best though. Owls......well good luck gaining the favor of the FSM for that...

:p

Back