Pavé
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Feedback
100% (666) +
Hello everyone, I am finally back on the bell tree fourms after quite some time, I apologize for my long absence, but I have been very busy lately.

But that aside my wifi glitched, and somehow very oddly I lost a bunch of villager pics that I was using to decorate my new second town that I just made today. So I am looking for new copies of those pictures. I can pay up to 400k each. Here's whose pics I'm looking for:

Al
Astrid
Bangle
Biff
Broffina
Butch
Ceasor
Chester
Cousteau
Cranston
Deirdre
Doc
Dora
Drift
Ed
Flip
Flo
Freckles
Frobert
Hamphrey
Midge
Mint
Miranda
Muffy
Ozzie
Pashmina
Peanut
Pippy
Pudge
Purrl
Poncho
Pudge
Renee
Rhonda
Ribbot
Rizzo
Rocco
Rooney
Static
Sterling
Victoria

I Also have extras of any of the following pics if you'd prefer to trade:
Katie
Merengue
Sally (x2)
Chevre
Monty
Gala
Wendy
Rodney
Iggly
Bruce
Friga

If u happen to have any of these that u would be willing to sell to me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank u very much! :3
-Jasmine

Edit: Started a new thread for this. Closing this one~

Last edited:
Hey! I have Miranda and some other villager pics that aren't included on there (if you want them their Winnie, Daisy, Penelope, Olivia, Kevin, Kidd, Diva, Gabi Savannah and Pierce)
Thanks!!!

Hey! I have Miranda and some other villager pics that aren't included on there (if you want them their Winnie, Daisy, Penelope, Olivia, Kevin, Kidd, Diva, Gabi Savannah and Pierce)
Thanks!!!

I only need Miranda. Thanks for the other offers though! X3 how much do u want dear?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Freya, Merengue and Velma

Fantastic, how much? :D

That sounds perfect!!! Ill add you! Whos town??? (if your ready to get it now...?)

That sounds perfect!!! Ill add you! Whos town??? (if your ready to get it now...?)

Yes, your town please. Updated the fc in the sidebar. Please add that one. Thank u! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town sounds great! I have a trade going on right now so give me about 5 minutes please!

Okie, see u then c:

ok! My gate is open! Come over when your ready!!! XD

It says it failed to connect to your device for some reason. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry guys but I really have to sleep now. I'll hopefully get to trade with everyone tomorrow. I apologize for making u guys wait.
:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have a good night! And everyone please feel free to leave more offers and I'll hopefully get to them tomorrow. cx

Okie, see u then c:

Added and my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says it failed to connect to your device for some reason. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry guys but I really have to sleep now. I'll hopefully get to trade with everyone tomorrow. I apologize for making u guys wait.
:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have a good night! And everyone please feel free to leave more offers and I'll hopefully get to them tomorrow. cx

Oh! Sorry it took so long! I'll be on after 10 pm CST (GMT -6). Hopefully that'll be okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back