• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

There's no love for beaches in this game

I really wish it was like the island where the grass just fades into the beach with a tiny decline instead of the ramps, it would be so much nicer and then you could have a house right on the beach which would be SO RAD!

And I agree I wish there were PWP's for the beach like little chairs and stuff or if they made the beaches bigger a little tiki bar or something kind of like the cafe but with smoothies and juices! That would be SOSOSO cute!
One of my houses is right next to the beach in City Folk. It is pretty cool, but the beach is pretty small in that game too.

There already is a picnic blanket pwp. That would look so cool if you could place that on the beach between a couple of palm trees. My beach has a random island you need a wetsuit to reach. I dropped an extra wetsuit on that island to have a little treasure chest icon there to make it look like it is buried treasure.

Other than pwps, I wish there was a mini beach game, like beach volleyball, that you could play when you have guests over.

Back