• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Are you guys just going to meme around or what

I'll stop joking around when something interesting, so it might be a long time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll stop joking around when something interesting happens, so it might be a long time.

I'll stop joking around when something interesting, so it might be a long time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll stop joking around when something interesting happens, so it might be a long time.
If you want something interesting to happen then why don't you make something interesting happen instea of waiting or someone to do it for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your opinion of cleb's reluctance of answering the RQS questions?

If you want something interesting to happen then why don't you make something interesting happen instea of waiting or someone to do it for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because.....I'm....LAZY! Geez...

Honestly I think the way Cleb didn't answer the most "revealing answers" to be rather weird, everybody else did it and they didn't, so again it's very weird.

I don't think it's something that should make us so say "YOU'RE MAFIA" just yet, we need more information and a reply from Cleb before we can pass judgement on them.

Is Cleb a guy or girl by the way?

Also lol, Apple voted for Nightmares.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cleb has also stated that they don't like answering RQS questions at the beginning, so...

Also lol, Apple voted for Nightmares.

what lol that's odd. I thought it was just a dumb joke but if Apple is actually maf it'd be the perfect opportunity to start pointing fingers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not saying he is or anything but I thought I should put that out there

what lol that's odd. I thought it was just a dumb joke but if Apple is actually maf it'd be the perfect opportunity to start pointing fingers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is probs a joke, I don't think he'd be that dumb at the start if unvoting wasn't an option.
Luckily it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You think me voting for someone is indicative of me being mafia?

WHAT

I just realized that there is 16 players. Oh dear god this is going to take forever to figure out who mafia is.

Am I right I saying that or not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized that there is 16 players. Oh dear god! This is going to take forever to figure out who mafia is.

Am I right in saying that or not?

LMAO, imagine if I got voted D1
kms

Either Apple is being ******** on purpose, or he's trying to trick us into thinking he's being ********, so we don't question him!! !
Idk whether to question the random vote or not....but I guess not? It's a good way to get the game started so idk haha

She wouldn't say it if it wasn't a joke, so then what made you vote for her? I didn't say you were mafia tho

I think the fact that she even made the joke is a lot more prevalent than the joke's content

Back