• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

If this is what you believe to be true, why do you still have Lani on town-lean? If I'm a maf defending Lani it'd only make sense that she's maf as well. If I'm town, wouldn't it make sense Lani is town as well? Why would a maf defend a townie or a townie defend a maf? It sounds pretty inconsistent to me at least

It's a common scum play to defend a townie under suspicion to make themselves look innocent. Its basically "look at me, I defended them and they were town I must be innocent".

Lucanosa feels a bit scummy.

This post reflects what most people were thinking in the thread at the time, but I sense that his voice of reasoning is not genuine and more oportunistic. It sounds contrived with the "sounds kinda....off?" part of the post.

He only has one other post pertaining to people he thinks is suspicious, which he says that he'll go into further detail in his upcoming reads post. I'll be looking forward to seeing what his reads are.
ik exactly what you mean, it's seems sorta 'forced' in a way to make it seem like he's helping or an ~active contributor~ to town and his latestes post isn't helping either

- - - Post Merge - - -

also a LOT of people seemed to jump on bowie in which some of those people are probably maf and I don't see any good in getting a partner lynched d1 so yeah, I'm down for a luca lynch

I think I made a mistake by elaborating so much on my points of view, because perhaps that has put me in a dangerous spot.

Can't do anything more than deny! We'll see how things go.

I'll be voting for Lucanosa next for sure, he just doesn't make sense right now at all.

I also wish I had worded things differently and not have gone so defensive when pushed. It's led me into a very bad position that would've been avoided simply. I've tried my best to clear up what I mistyped and unfortunately the damage is done and it's been blown way out of proportion. Even though I've made my point understandable in my later posts, I feel as if it's mislead other townies and given the mafia a chance to cast suspicion on me. I guess that's all.

i wonder if luca will actually post his reads tho.. its nearly midnight here, i was hoping to have more to go off b4 voting hm

I also wish I had worded things differently and not have gone so defensive when pushed. It's led me into a very bad position that would've been avoided simply. I've tried my best to clear up what I mistyped and unfortunately the damage is done and it's been blown way out of proportion. Even though I've made my point understandable in my later posts, I feel as if it's mislead other townies and given the mafia a chance to cast suspicion on me. I guess that's all.

who exactly do u think is the mafia thats pushed on u

I'm considering changing my vote to Luca, my vote on Bowie doesn't have as much going for it. Voting for Luca just might be more justified. I'll have to think about this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

who exactly do u think is the mafia thats pushed on u

It could be you or Heyden, but I'm not sure I have enough to tell now.

i wonder if luca will actually post his reads tho.. its nearly midnight here, i was hoping to have more to go off b4 voting hm

Probably not
He's active elsewhere but is choosing to ignore the thread //shrug
I feel like he won't be posting any time soon

I'm considering changing my vote to Luca, my vote on Bowie doesn't have as much going for it. Voting for Luca just might be more justified. I'll have to think about this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It could be you or Heyden, but I'm not sure I have enough to tell now.
I've literally said your name once, what are you on about

You're just now feeling suspicious of Lucanosa when the gun starts to get pointed at him? From what I can tell I haven't seen you say anything about Lucanosa, so why are you considering voting him now?

And by the way, if you've already made reads on someone I haven't seen them in your ISO. Who are you suspicious of and why?

You're just now feeling suspicious of Lucanosa when the gun starts to get pointed at him? From what I can tell I haven't seen you say anything about Lucanosa, so why are you considering voting him now?

And by the way, if you've already made reads on someone I haven't seen them in your ISO. Who are you suspicious of and why?

I've actually been considering this for a few hours. Now that you brought him up I thought I'd put that out there. I've also been talking over discord.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do you really doubt it given all their inconsistencies

Care to explain how those inconsistencies correlate to me being mafia?

Back