The worst thing that hapenned in your town?

OmegaRid

Bells
The title is very simple: what's the worst thing that happened in your town? Is it losing a villager you like by TTing? Is it being unable to "win" the villager from the campsite?

Is it not having a full furniture set? Or is it... like me... losing your game and losing everything you've done?

I had an open space in Celadon and Chrome, and had two people who were able to give me dreamies. My wi-fi acted up, and I couldn't adopt either of them. :( Tbh, I got the two villagers pretty quickly afterwards. I've been pretty lucky so far. ^^'

I accidentally sold my bathtub from the island at retail. ;_;
Also getting wifi move ins Elise and Jambette was pretty miserable. But they moved rather quickly so huge deal.

Losing Kid Cat due to a TT accident. :( But luckily my friend held him for me and I managed to get him back a week later, in a better spot than where he originally was.

A villager putting his house right in the middle of a hybrid area of my town. Quite annoying, to say the least. It's a shame hybrids don't arrive at the police station like other items.

Graham moved to my town from my sisters town. I will never forget that horrible day and I'm so glad that he's gone now.

When I saw Rasher's unexpected house plot ugh

Aw, he showed up in my cycling town and I like him for some reason. Reminds me of some horror movie villain or something.

Worst thing for me? When Francine (my dreamie) and Marina (my friend's dreamie) were in my campsite and I didn't have space for them. Or the time I bought a bunch of bush starts, planted them, and all of them died because I didn't know the rules about planting. I had spent a pretty penny for the lot of 'em and felt so stupid afterwards.

Last edited:
When both Cube the penguin and Julian the unicorn moved out unexpectedly. Aaaa. ;w;

Last edited:
Mira, Beardo, and Jay all moved into an area of my town that I was--AND STILL AM--developing up with paths, trees, bushes, and PWPs. Beardo has finally moved away, good riddance, and I still want to get rid of Jay PDQ. Mira is the nicest of the three, so I don't really hold much anger for her for doing this. She was the first and in the middle so there was still room to develop.

The second worst thing that happened to me was that two of my favorite villagers--ones I had since the beginning--moved out on me when I didn't play the game for more than a week and when I tried to time travel to befriend Mira to get rid of her. It was really heartbreaking finding their letters in my mailbox... I miss them deeply. Mint's old plot is now honoured with the Cube Statue and many pine trees that she loved so much. Agnes' plot has been turned into a path to my campsite, but a torch lights where she used to live.

Back