• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i guess now that halloween is over i gotta get outta this avi/sig setup, i was kinda starting to like it

The Swamp reminds me of the Shrekopocalypse a few years back. Was expecting at least one Shrek reference!

Awesome work, though. I wish I could've participated, but I was just too busy.

Last edited:
Will there be any way to obtain the (quite simply) AMAZING music that was attached to the event threads? I'd really like to have it (and I'm sure I'm not the only one :p ).

How close was I!!! Nooooooooo
It was the dungeon and peaceful dwelling which threw me off....
So annoyed with myself now

Even though I'm doomed to rot in the woods forever I had a loop of of fun with this event. I love creative challenges so much! So glad I was able to get do many candies :D

I feel kind of the same. Although I was so close to solving it and never even realised...wish there had been a clue

I Mean For Me It Was The Fact That The Last Event Was A Riddle. I Cant Even Explain To You How Excited I Got When I Saw That The First Event Was Actually Something I Had A Chance In. Then Event After Event For It To Actually Be Activities Just Extended The Fun I Was Having. But Then For Me To Find That In The End. It Ruined The Fun And Kind If My Own Faith In The Events Being Fun And Fair For All. I Didn't Participate In The Easter Event Because I Can't Think In The Way Riddles "Direct" You To Think In. I Mean Its Nice To Know From The Beginning That You Didn't Have A Chance. Not Being Given A False Hope.

Thanks to the staff for the lovely event! I especially loved the riddle but really all of it was fun ;)

It was a good size, not to small to seem unimportant but not to large to seem overwhelming with school at the same time. Thanks again and I'll be looking forward to the next event!

ughhhh turns out i did know how to solve the riddle i just couldn't figure out the letters lmao, dammit. oh well, tyvm to the staff as always :')

Yeah, I never would've figured out that riddle; huge props to those that did. But besides that, thanks so much to the staff for the amazing Halloween event! Very different than other events, but still very fun all the same. So you thank you for that! Hopefully you can do something like this next year! Except maaaybe with less impossible riddles and more dark candy ;D

Last edited:
I'd normally be frustrated I didn't figure out the riddle and be all "zomfg that sO OBVIOUS" but not for this one.
I'm not even mad. My tiny mind would've never guessed that.

shoutout to the people that made up the stories
They were fun to read

Speaking of the stories--would you guys mind making them available to read somewhere once The Woods is gone/inaccessible?

How we're we supposed to go off of forum posts for the puzzle? Your always going to have that one person who posts and then messes it up

Can someone answer a question for me please? One of the first things I thought of was page number but also realized settings of number of posts per page could vary from person to person. Mine is set at 40. Page number, post number etc were all considered. Obviously I had no luck but would like to know if settings had anything to do with this riddle at all. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back