The Weekly Sage

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Welcome to the Weekly Sage!
TBT's newest Newspaper, where the sages give YOU information about new things going on around the forums. If we don't clue you in on something, than apparently we didn't know it. We're giving you everything we know, and are allowed to tell._________________________________________________Yup I'm going camping this weekend, so you guys get a special treat. =) This being out early.
[list type=decimal][*]Sage Advertising
You may have seen the recent spur of new members. Well TBT has been put into Topsites and is being advertised by the sages. We aren't giving the link to any members, for the moment but we have been able to get to the first page in a few days and we have been the topsites, featured site for a few days.
[*]Okay...
This new bell privilege isn't out yet so I'm going to talk to Storm. D:
[*]FF/RP Directory
I felt it was time we needed one of these. Check it out here. (It's still in the works. I'll work on it on Sunday when I come back.)
[*]FF/RP Contest
Still preparing it. Don't worry. I should have it up when I get back on Sunday.
[/list]_________________________________________________That's all for this week. This week I've REALLY worked hard on getting the Gulliver's Tales back in action. Have a good weekend everyone and Happy Friday the 13th.

Super_Naruto said:
This isn't a newspaper.....
TBT's newest Newspaper, where the sages give YOU information about new things going on around the forums. If we don't clue you in on something, than apparently we didn't know it. We're giving you everything we know, and are allowed to tell.

Its clearly stated that it is a newspaper

-_-

He can call it one all he wants but in my opinion it's just a bit of writing of what odd thinks. :/

Hey man, the bunch of new members are here because of my VCD Center threads at NSider also, not only because of the Sage advertising.

ZERO_13 said:
Super_Naruto said:
This isn't a newspaper.....
TBT's newest Newspaper, where the sages give YOU information about new things going on around the forums. If we don't clue you in on something, than apparently we didn't know it. We're giving you everything we know, and are allowed to tell.

Its clearly stated that it is a newspaper

-_-
I wouldn't have said it wasn't a newspaper if newspaper wasn't in the description of the The Weekly Sage 3 Paragraph Post. Whether it says it's a newspaper or not it's not a newspaper.

Bulerias said:
Hey man, the bunch of new members are here because of my VCD Center threads at NSider also, not only because of the Sage advertising.
Only one guy came because of VDC =0

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
The ironic truth.

x)

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
No actually, there were a couple.

Back