The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing

I remember reading that back in summer 2012 when I started to become an Animal Crossing maniac. It didn't scare me at all, although I did enjoy the great storytelling and usage of in-game screenshots. I've never understood why people call it a Creepypasta considering that most gaming Creepypasta is from the player's point of view (Example: I named my character Billy and Tom Nook started saying weird scary stuff!!) and not the character's (Obviously the case here). I would love to see a Population Growing, City Folk, or New Leaf adaptation, but Population Growing wouldn't work too well with Billy losing his eye, and Penny wouldn't be as mysterious and creepy as she isn't one of those "Forgotten Villagers" at this point (As she was forgotten in Wild World and all future games) which gives her a rather ominous history like "Why was she forgotten?" And New Leaf wouldn't work because it doesn't have that creepy walled-off feeling and is just too cheery, not to mention the characters are too old to look eight years old, so I guess City Folk would be the best to make an adaption out of. Someone get started on that pronto!

oh i remember this! not scary at all and penny was my fav
j.k i hate u penny

Back