• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The site

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Is it not working for anyone else? I haven't been able to get to it for about half an hour now.

We figured out why it's so slow... had a surge of a couple extra hundred people viewing the site.

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
We figured out why it's so slow... had a surge of a couple extra hundred people viewing the site.

!!!=D!!!

Atleast it was a good reason.

Good one guys.

;)

Welcome to the Gamers' Lounge, your one-stop source for all things Nintendo. The Gamers' Lounge will be updated numerous times throughout the day with Nintendo-related news, videos, screens, and much, much more. In case you have a piece of news or other Nintendo-related stuff you'd like to share with us, send us an email at gl@the-bell-tree.com with the story and we'll post it on the site if we haven't already. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Join our forums! forums.the-bell-tree.com

Also if you didn't know, there's an ad there too for you adblock users. ( i use it too its just storm told me about the ad =p )

Back