• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

"The save data is corrupted"

tsantsa

she/her
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Wallopoid
Great. I just plugged in my 2ds to charge, loaded acnl up and this happened: WHYY.jpg

Just as i was getting somewhere with my town :(

omg what happened though???? You just started up the game and this happened???? I'm legit starting to be scared rn omfg

Well, that's rather unfortunate. What did you do before you plugged it? Did you not let it save all the way? Did you turn it off? Or maybe did you go to the homescreen while it was loading or switch it to sleep mode? idk what to tell you other than that is very unfortunate. :/

Oh my gosh that's horrible! :c
May I ask if you have a digital download or physical copy? (I'm so scared of this ;-; )

Sorry I'm not able to have any advice for you, the only game I've ever had corrupt data in is my copy of Pokemon Platinum version.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh that's horrible! :c
May I ask if you have a digital download or physical copy? (I'm so scared of this ;-; )

Sorry I'm not able to have any advice for you, the only game I've ever had corrupt data in is my copy of Pokemon Platinum version.

I have a physical copy and i just saved,quit and shut down my 2ds as i always do.

Awww :( THat's depressing :(. It just happens sometimes. No matter what you do to try not to corrupt it, it happens.

Maybe its the 2DS

It happened to me once on Wild world. You probably turned the game off when it was saving.

omg so sorry that happened to you let me know if you need anything

:0 I absolutely hate it when that happens! When I first got my second town, I got my main mayor and my friend to come over with fruit and tools to cut down trees, build path, plant trees and move flowers. We spent literally hours....... Then this happened :/

Back