Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I just finished reading this book, as suggested by one of my old teachers at school. I was talking to him during study hall last week, and we were talking about books for some reason... and he told me about The Road, and I figured I'd check it out.

This is one of the best books I've ever read. It's about a world destroyed by something (including a fire wiping out practically everything), in which a father and son need to journey south to escape the cold and try to find other civilized people. The few people that the two encounter on their journey are either cannibals or nearly dead, which makes sense, because other "good" people like the father and son need to hide from others to be able to survive.

If you have time this week, with no school, go to the library and get it. Well worth the read. It's not too long... just under 300 pages. Might be a tough read for high school underclassmen or younger.

;)

I'm gonna reserve it at the library tonight. Sounds intriguing, I love post-apocalyptic novels.

I think I've heard of this. The author wanted to make a book about him and his son. I heard the theme is more about father and son rather than post-apocalyptic.

Bulerias said:
I'm gonna reserve it at the library tonight. Sounds intriguing, I love post-apocalyptic novels.
As do I, but I'm reading I Am Legend right now, so I may as well keep up the 'genre-streak' and read this one next. Thanks for the recommendations.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
As do I, but I'm reading I Am Legend right now, so I may as well keep up the 'genre-streak' and read this one next. Thanks for the recommendations.
Just saw the movie, great movie. I was actually thinking about checking out the book, but I got one I need to read for English class now.

:(

sounds completely awesome!!!!!
there is a "i am legend" book, i have got to read it.
i heard the movie is also completely awesome!!!!

Back