• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Resetting Thread

I'm going to reset today. I keep running into problems with the overall layout of my town. >< Of course, villagers living right where I'm going to put a PWP doesn't help at all...

Now, to find someone to hold my things temporarily! (I will pay.)
I can help :)

Guys, this is bad. I've been tting quite a bit, but not extremely. I've got all my villagers now (10), so I tted Fauna and Flurry and Diana in, too.
Have I failed the challenge?
I've not reset so maybe I haven't :c
But I'm going to end up tting, and I guess I'm going to end up making it part of the challenge for me. Sigh.
I was so sure I'd be fine with not tting, but it's killing me already. I think the only rule I haven't broken so far is the plot reset one. xD

Guys, this is bad. I've been tting quite a bit, but not extremely. I've got all my villagers now (10), so I tted Fauna and Flurry and Diana in, too.
Have I failed the challenge?
I've not reset so maybe I haven't :c
But I'm going to end up tting, and I guess I'm going to end up making it part of the challenge for me. Sigh.
I was so sure I'd be fine with not tting, but it's killing me already. I think the only rule I haven't broken so far is the plot reset one. xD

You've TTd? I so badly want to but I won't - I will try to stick it out. Ask Toeto? I don't know :3

During the challenge~ I've done it many times before but stopped to do this.

And I just wanted to say girl scouts are evil.

Well 9 villagers are moving in, got Beau in my campsite today and after about 90 mins he decided to join the merry band of weirdos.
I've been so lucky with my villagers in this town, loving it.

I've never been a TT'er so I don't really understand that feeling. But like anything else, willpower Jellybeans! Willpoweeeer!!

Well 9 villagers are moving in, got Beau in my campsite today and after about 90 mins he decided to join the merry band of weirdos.
I've been so lucky with my villagers in this town, loving it.

I've never been a TT'er so I don't really understand that feeling. But like anything else, willpower Jellybeans! Willpoweeeer!!

Fabby town you have :)

But I can't find any time at all, seriously. It seems crazy but we get so much homework I'm not free any day except for Friday and the weekends, and I don't like abandoning my town so early. Plus, I have volleyball practice until 8 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays to add to the neglect (well, I don't know about you guys, but to me, I would be neglecting my town). I just really hope it'll be worth it this summer! :)

maddy515: Yup...I'm so busy. But this ^ is the reason why I have to wait until summer. :c
Oh, and I only have volleyball practice until April though, but that's when exams come around, so...yeah. You can imagine the studying. *~*

Last edited:
Jellybeans, be strong! I've TTed once, just to make sure my trade for Ribbot worked (and it did, yay! And magically he moved in right next to Fauna, I wanted to cry with happiness) but apart from that I haven't and I feel so much better for it. The game is actually fun again for me now :)

I havent been playing as much as i used too but now when i go back my town doesnt feel the same, kinda like boring in a way but it would take too much time to alter things when i'm really not in the mood for that. I am making the decision as to resetting or keep playing in hope that maybe i'll change my mind, although i'm pretty much leaning towards starting a new. What do you guys think? :eek:

I can't believe myself, but I'm thinking of resetting already.
Something doesn't feel right about my town, I've jumped in the deep end again and I'm starting to dislike my town.
Plus, I want to participate in this one year challenge, and I've broke most rules already.
If I do reset, I really want someone to hold my beloved Tia. She's my all time favourite villager.
Thoughts?
Also, I hate my house placement and town name. -.-

Adelee - I think you should reset. Having a new start is great, it'll give more of an incentive to the game and make you want to play again. A fresh start is always good, experience new neighbours and a new map.
But in the end, it's up to you. Good luck with whatever you do, though ^_^

I've already given up on this one year challenge as I've been without a town for three days now. I wish I could be like some people and not care about anything, just take a map and run with it.

I've already given up on this one year challenge as I've been without a town for three days now. I wish I could be like some people and not care about anything, just take a map and run with it.

You could still do it, just a bit later!
I'll probably end up resetting later today... D:
I'll have to ask someone to hold Tia, though.

I've decided I'll reset.
I love Tia, I really do, but maybe I can find a new villager that I love as much as her. I want random villager move-ins and a natural feel to my town. :)
I'll probably be stuck in a loop, but it's better than having a town that I eternally hate.
I'm about to reset, I always close my eyes when I reset, because seeing Isabelle getting upset made me somewhat emotional and sad. I may go with the town name Sorbet, but i don't know.
Here's to a new town and starting the one year challenge late...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm taking a break from AC, too.
I think I need one! D:

Last edited:
Back