2hd45r7.jpg

My new permanent town <3

Apples <3
Nice villagers <3
Circle grass <3
Green train station <3
Enough space <3

Only 7 rocks if I counted right!

Yay got a good layout(once i can build my bridge.. damn permit and that you must pay off loans to get island)

Pierce, Bruce, Prince, Ankha(omg awyis <3), Skye and Olaf moving in <3. Finally not Rodney for smug lol

ff ive ran out of name ideas
have a brainstorm and give me ideas pls ^^
ive got names for mayor ; grace, nana
town ; stickers, clover

I love it Toeto!!
lovely villagers too; Vesta, Rolf, Leonardo all fabby villagers
and BonBon & Kitty are cute too

By the way guys, to all the reset maniacs in this thread, I can REALLY recommend a second copy of the game. I use my second copy to time travel, get stuff for my main town and play on when I have nothing to do anymore in my main. Also great for getting beloved villagers!

^would if I could afford and didn't have one already ahah this thing is taking up my time XD

But.. hmm gonna reset til I get Erik then stick with that. LOL, I like Resetting too much

By the way guys, to all the reset maniacs in this thread, I can REALLY recommend a second copy of the game. I use my second copy to time travel, get stuff for my main town and play on when I have nothing to do anymore in my main. Also great for getting beloved villagers!

Thing is you need a second DS for that (that or a kind user on the forum to help you transfer items between your towns, but while transferring items is one things, doing so with villagers is another (*)). I have a second copy of the game, actually, but there's not a whole lot I can do with it that would help my main town. It is great for time traveling and doing other stuff while bored, though. Like running around and not having to worry about killing flowers and such. It is also nice to see what kind of map the game gives you or what villagers you get. So yes, even without a second DS, it definitely has its advantages. ^_^

(*) I know there are many kind people who are more than happy to help, but it takes more time than simply transferring items since the villager needs to be TT'd out and you need to be-line at the same time and such (I have had too many problems with the time zone differences, unfortunately ;-;).

Last edited:
Thing is you need a second DS for that (that or a kind user on the forum to help you transfer items between your towns, but while transferring items is one things, doing so with villagers is another (*)). I have a second copy of the game, actually, but there's not a whole lot I can do with it that would help my main town. It is great for time traveling and doing other stuff while bored, though. Like running around and not having to worry about killing flowers and such. It is also nice to see what kind of map the game gives you or what villagers you get. So yes, even without a second DS, it definitely has its advantages. ^_^

(*) I know there are many kind people who are more than happy to help, but it takes more time than simply transferring items since the villager needs to be TT'd out and you need to be-line at the same time and such (I have had too many problems with the time zone differences, unfortunately ;-;).

This, my timezones is pretty icky since I live in Europe and can't really afford a second 3ds now.. And not that maniac about it, I just like experimenting with the game.

Well I reset just now; Erik, Rod, Avery, Eunice and Anabelle :D Pretty good! And lol of course I took the most narrow upper space for my house, don't want villagers there lol

i finally got a town and its all planned and everything and i got mitzi too ^^
im planning to use my 2nd copy which is getting delivered tomorrow on my boyfriend's 3ds to get my dreamies.

This, my timezones is pretty icky since I live in Europe and can't really afford a second 3ds now.. And not that maniac about it, I just like experimenting with the game.

Oh hey! *waves* I'm from Europe too (Belgium here). If someone is in the USA I can somehow make it work (either by staying up very late or getting up very early, which isn't all that great, but hey, you do what you have to). From what I've found, however, Australia is a no-no. I had a trade fell through because we simply couldn't be on-line at the same time. I wasn't very happy with it, but what can you do?

Part of me regrets having a second copy. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I don't use it all that often, so it seems like a waste of money (even though it wasn't new, it still cost enough, haha). And I'm not rich enough for a second DS (it seems pointless to do so for just one game, anyway). ^_^'

Experimenting is fun, though! It's also nice getting off the train, seeing who the villagers are and going 'I have no idea who these are'. ^_~

i finally got a town and its all planned and everything and i got mitzi too ^^
im planning to use my 2nd copy which is getting delivered tomorrow on my boyfriend's 3ds to get my dreamies.

That's awesome! I love Mitzi! ^u^
I haven't been online for three days, and now all these posts pop up. ;w; But ughh I just have too much homework to keep track of. :c I would loovvee to help you guys if I had the time. :c

Well I reset just now; Erik, Rod, Avery, Eunice and Anabelle :D Pretty good! And lol of course I took the most narrow upper space for my house, don't want villagers there lol

OMG ERIK & EUNICE <33 adorable
Anabelle is cute too

I've been debating whether to reset because of my layout.
HNI_0046.JPG
It seems super crowded because of the four ponds, and I now absolutely hate the "private beach" area at the bottom right. The stones are in absolutely horrible places that always get in the way. I don't really care much about my villagers because I always figured I can find them eventually in a campsite.
Anyway, what do you guys think about this map? Is there still some way I can turn this into some of the amazing maps a lot of you guys have? It seems to much of a hassle to demolish everything and try to squeeze it in to the already limited space.

The only problem I have with resetting is catching up again. I've nearly collected every single bug, fish, fossil, and painting. My house isn't fully upgraded but I have all the rooms and slowly collecting all the furniture I want. I have a bunch of stuff in my closet (Mostly because I'm a hoarder and love to hold on to everything :rolleyes:) but I can live without most of it. Also I can't play that much so it's going to be a pain getting back everything.

So what do you guys think? Any way I can salvage the layout? I can have someone hold my furniture in the house but otherwise it looks like I'll be following the stalk market to get back up to speed.

I've been debating whether to reset because of my layout.
View attachment 29828
It seems super crowded because of the four ponds, and I now absolutely hate the "private beach" area at the bottom right. The stones are in absolutely horrible places that always get in the way. I don't really care much about my villagers because I always figured I can find them eventually in a campsite.
Anyway, what do you guys think about this map? Is there still some way I can turn this into some of the amazing maps a lot of you guys have? It seems to much of a hassle to demolish everything and try to squeeze it in to the already limited space.

The only problem I have with resetting is catching up again. I've nearly collected every single bug, fish, fossil, and painting. My house isn't fully upgraded but I have all the rooms and slowly collecting all the furniture I want. I have a bunch of stuff in my closet (Mostly because I'm a hoarder and love to hold on to everything :rolleyes:) but I can live without most of it. Also I can't play that much so it's going to be a pain getting back everything.

So what do you guys think? Any way I can salvage the layout? I can have someone hold my furniture in the house but otherwise it looks like I'll be following the stalk market to get back up to speed.

If you really hate the lay-out: reset.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant believe this ;__;

My data just corrupted and I just sent over 50+ hybrids cardboard set and stuff from my other town.

It took my sooo long to find that layout

*CRIES*

If you really hate the lay-out: reset.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant believe this ;__;

My data just corrupted and I just sent over 50+ hybrids cardboard set and stuff from my other town.

It took my sooo long to find that layout

*CRIES*
That really sucks :((

Those villager house placements... and the villagers... and the whole map... WELL DONE FOR FINDING ONE <3

That house placement was making me curious and I really liked it!
It doesn't have apples though, but cherries aren't that bad either.

I would normally never go for a map like this but it's a good to make some changes.

Back