• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

For the one day that Chele was active she did seem very town, yes, but idk if that's enough to townlock the two of you
I'm not in any PM chains so I honestly know just as much as you do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although, it doesn't even really matter why she townlocked you because we've basically already confirmed who the scum are ?\_(ツ)_/?

I am wondering if Waffles is blackmailing the mafia team right now. She might have only revealed one true mafia member and will out one more member every day they don't kill her.

I am wondering if Waffles is blackmailing the mafia team right now. She might have only revealed one true mafia member and will out one more member every day they don't kill her.

thats something interesting to note, i was curious of the same thing. what gave you that idea?

That would definitely be something.
If that were the case who do you think the actual mafia members are?

Alright so i have concluded that mafia is within this group of people: Endless/PandaDarling/VanessaMay18/Trundle/Arstotzkan.

Endless and PandaDarling: Obviously, these two have been revealed in the thread by Waffles and that they're supposedly the last two mafia. Thing is I am REALLY confused about both of them, because both have shown that they have interacted with eachother through PMs and through Discord. Of course, it could be fabricated like me and Dolby did in the last PM game, but I really just can not be certain on it. Both have expressed fairly townie like behavior lately as well, so I'm reluctant. Either way, one of these two are probably a good lynch for later.

Trundle and Arstotzkan: Alright, so these two are in reletively the same boat here. If Endless isn't mafia, then it is gauranteed to be Arstotzkan. The reason I'm suspicious of Trundle is partially through PoE and also from the fact that he is actively choosing to do nothing this game. I think maybe the greatest clue we have as to mafia's alignments is probably from this post Heyden made:

Townread
Evan - obv town
Farobi - detective
Zendel - townreading
Panda - think she's town tbh
Glow - blue
Dolby - highly doubt hes scum or tp based on early game behaviour

Null
Dad - still can't wrap my head around his claim something just doesn't sit right with me
Chele - don't know why she's townread when she hasn't done anything towny imo
Waffles - null town cos she's usually obv as maf
Ness - null ish idk

Scumlean
Sensai - could see him on scum team but idk about lynching him
Mog - havent iso'd but posts feel fillery
Vanessa - sort of torn but i can't wrap my head around to tr her
Endless - poe says it's him or kat, maybe both
Kat - ^

Dedenne - done nothing all game, my weakest sus though

He used PoE on both Kat and Endless, thats interesting. He lowkey threw suspicion at Chele for "not doing anything towny", which could be akin to what he did to Dedenne for stirring up suspicion. That, or he doesn't want to make his team mate obvious lol. I believe he might have done the "Town/Mafia/Town" sandwich, because if you include me and dad, 3/4 of his nulls are confirmed to not be mafia. Leaving only Chele.

In regards to Arstotzkan, I do feel like some of her interactions with Heyden were genuine. So i'm not 100% sure on her, but I feel as if it has to be her if not Endless. She sent me a super flustered message last night thinking that she was going to be night killed, so this makes me feel more reluctant. She hardcore defended heyden and said he was almost near certain town, so that is another thing to keep in mind.

VanessaMay18: Probably the weakest suspicion out of the 5, but I can't just ignore her. Her and Heyden had some early game interactions that showed both of them being suspicious of eachother, but thats about it.

In regards to other light suspicions, the only two who come to mind who are the only available people left in the event all of my previous suspicions are wrong, then it has to be either Zendel or SensaiGallade. Both have been really town-like this entire game, so I don't really know what else I can do for that.

In other words, I believe I have a solid idea of who the Arsonist might be and I don't particularly think they're going to be too much of a threat. Since the Arsonist currently has a douse on Endless (the #1 suspect) I don't particularly see much issue in worrying about the arsonist right now. I recommend we worry about who the Arsonist is last and get mafia first.

Why would Heyden ff tho? If some were lies I feel like he would have tries to push it onto the inno one and then get them lynched and disprove the leak.

I am wonderingg why scum!Abe and Heyden tries to lynch scum!Panda tho

Why would Heyden ff tho? If some were lies I feel like he would have tries to push it onto the inno one and then get them lynched and disprove the leak.

I am wonderingg why scum!Abe and Heyden tries to lynch scum!Panda tho

Throwing town off mafia trail would be the main reason. If we lynch one of those two (Panda and Endless iirc) tomorrow it would give mafia more time. Waffles doesn't really care if we know the true mafia team or not as long as she dies. If she dies tonight this theory could be more plausible, but at the moment it's just an idea.

@Ness I got the idea while I was sitting on my couch thinking about the game.

Honestly I'm confused about Endless, he has expressed nothing but townie behaviour so far and I feel betrayed. However I have scum read Panda the entire game, I had her on null because it was a gut feeling around the beginning and I don't really trust my gut but her content has been lacklustre and she is just there; so nothing like Paper Mario Mafia. Her questions at the start looks like attempts to give off the "oh my gosh look at me with all these questions, I'm basically a journalist" vibe, the questions in particular didn't offer anything of substance so I associate that sort of thing with scum, if they did I would be like "hey, she's actually being helpful and making meaningful contributions" but she hasn't. She also hasn't really explained her reads or actively questioned/engaged in hot conversations either; so she has been taking a back seat for a while.

I'd be damned if she isn't mafia. I'm confused about Endless but Heyden and Waffles interactions around the situation are completely genuine so I'm inclined to believe them.

10 bucks says i die tonight who wants to wager

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i die just know this: if endless didn't die, then he is probably mafia. the arsonist slipped to me in discord (yes i know who the arsonist is) and they agreed to ignite endless. so if he isn't mafia, please lynch either Arstotzkan or Trundle bc one of those two are mafia.

The following people should not be lynched this day phase: Dad/SensaiGallade/ITookYourWaffles/Mogyay/Zendel. I can see Zendel and or SensaiGallade as mafia, but it is doubtful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and sorry arsonist but i've told several people who you are just in case I am to die. The arsonist shouldn't be a threat until Night 5 since their only douse + ignition is going to be Endless, so don't worry about the Arsonist for now; Just focus on lynching the mafia.

Day 4

With some blood spilled, everyone felt at ease a little bit more.

Some of the girls still had some secrets though.

One of which was Ness who was channeling them spirits ya'll every so often.

However, word travels quick amongst these ladies. Ness got up to go to the bathroom, when all of sudden an entire light fixture fell from the top of stage and crushed her in a bloody mess. Among the rubble was another casualty.

Endless was clearly trying to loosen the fixture. But someone else had made the entire scaffolding faulty. Clearly there were more people out for blood than we thought.

Amongst the rubble was an anonymous message.
??? said:
BlUebErrY PanCaKes aRe rEaLly TaStY

Ness and Endless have been killed over night. Here are their roles

5gbbTyH.png

QIF8d5o.png

Since the medium is now dead, all dead players may now contact me in order to get into observers chat. PM me on discord preferably for the link

48 hours to decide a lynch, we will say 10pm EST on saturday just to get back on track (but I feel like maj will get hit sooner....)

alright so Endless' death basically kills my theory, it was a good theory though

Nah im just disappointed that you didnt douse me yanno what i regret being a spy after all i shuda trust no one

NOOOOOOOOOO my gamble didn't pay off.

I tried to make Endless think I was using my role to try and block arsonist and actually jail ness but I was roleblocked.

Last mafia is Panda and arsonist is mog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness - Today at 3:53 PM
i think i got mog to crack that she's arsonist
Ness - Today at 4:21 PM
mog is 100% arsonist, i got her to crack
mog - Today at 3:18 PM
look
don't lead a lynch on me i cba it with tonight
i'll ignite abe
if i don't then do it next cycle
ok?
Ness - Today at 3:18 PM
alright, ignite abe and we'll figure things out from there
i won't lead a lynch on you right off the bat lol, endless knows your arsonist but thats about it
mog - Today at 3:19 PM
ok sent in my action
smh tho
can't believe ur gonna lynch me over ****ing abe tho
u snake
Ness - Today at 3:20 PM
i'm not a snake u told me u were arsonist lol
i didn't even rly think u were arsonist u just outted urself to me
mog - Today at 3:21 PM
well i thought it might be to my benefit :shrug:
Ness - Today at 3:21 PM
well, this sucks...lol
mog - Today at 3:21 PM
look i'm not winning i know that
i know i'm gonna die
but at least kill mafia before me
lynching me instead of abe is just dumb
not that we're lynching abe but u get me
Keep it a secret for now, she's making a deal with me in that she wants to help kill mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah now that Endless is crisped I don't care about keeping this a secret.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I hate ya'll for ripping me to shreds for suspecting mog over a really small thing at the very beginning of the game but I was right because even if that discord meta was kind of stupid to use it turned out correct.

Here i am i thought ness 8s going to help me getting KILLED okay this game....

Top 10 anime betrayals UGH

- - - Post Merge - - -

I help the town and this is what I get?

I'll vote for mogyay since she definitively is arsonist but I'm also willing to get rid of Panda because Waffles' intel has proved correct on Endless now as well.

Buuuut if we lynch Panda I can just jail mogyay and we lynch her the next day and win. I can no longer be roleblocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here i am i thought ness 8s going to help me getting KILLED okay this game....

Top 10 anime betrayals UGH

- - - Post Merge - - -

I help the town and this is what I get?

LOL did you really buy that he was able to help you?

you really think i was working with Abe ?

Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
thank you for not killing me this whole time but
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
:grimacing:
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
Haven't looked at the thread yet
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
you done good
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Huh, my team-mate are you?
That would've been grand
I'm guessing you're town as well
What an interesting play from heyden
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Abe... ?
how come you didn't fake claim to me like the others ?(edited)
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Fakeclaim?
I haven't fakeclaimed
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
Town Roleblocker ?
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
I'm town roleblocker Panda, yes
N O
ha
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
You're literally the only one that knows the team claim is false
Do you think I'm mafia?
dont
dont do this to me
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
......Heyden claimed you and I were his mafia partners
Question: are you his mafia partner?
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
ABE
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
Yes panda?
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
dont
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
I'm confused
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:27 PM
:joy:
i know you like a challenge and im your way out of this, but dont.
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:33 PM
No here's the "claim" in thread, is that waffles outed the 3 mafia, and it's you/me/heyden
And Heyden admitted
Are you admitting to me that you're mafia?
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
I AM NOT MAFIA !
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
And neither am I
Which is precisely the point
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
i wanna trust you i really do.....
but im scared
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
You don't need to trust me
You have information that the claim in thread is a lie
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:35 PM
yes
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:35 PM
But it's irrelevant as far as Heyden because there's no logical reason to claim mafia as town
So we might as well start by lynching him
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:35 PM
But it's irrelevant as far as Heyden because there's no logical reason to claim mafia as town
So we might as well start by lynching him
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:36 PM
agreed
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:36 PM
I'm confident you're town in this, so I might have town lynch me to essentially clear you
This is such a ridiculous circumstance
I'm confident dad is town
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
why
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
Because there's no way a protective role like him wouldn't exist
For balance reasons

before Ness died i sent him that and he said he believe i was town.

Back