• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Who's Abe? That's made my life 10x tougher, as well as post being a trillion times because ghee on mobile.

In response to Heyden: Even though I've only played two games, I could've done my research as soon as you'd said a term I didn't recognise? I don't really need to go into too much detail since Vanessa has already said that my first game was an astronist game.

whats a godfather lol
ISOing and saw a notable contradiction, not sure whether she's just being dense or is trying to dumbtell. Other than that I don't really see much else cos most of her posts are just greetings and promises to do something but never ends up doing it.

BUT with Sensai I think it's more correlating that he could be arso; (posted 2 hours before end of night)
I wanna point out as well that Heyden lied about being roleblocked or something in Kingmaker to save his ass so there is a possibility he could be lying about being doused too.

then when the Day 2 post came up, the message by the ~presumed~ arsonist was;
Originally Posted by ???
BeLiEvE tHe dOUse cLaiM if yOu WiLl, poNdEr uPoN PreVioUs gAmEs

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if Sensai is being set up or if he's blindly unintelligent and isn't covering up his own tracks

BUT with Sensai I think it's more correlating that he could be arso; (posted 2 hours before end of night)

then when the Day 2 post came up, the message by the ~presumed~ arsonist was;
Originally Posted by ???
BeLiEvE tHe dOUse cLaiM if yOu WiLl, poNdEr uPoN PreVioUs gAmEs

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if Sensai is being set up or if he's blindly unintelligent and isn't covering up his own tracks

why are we thinking these messages are from the Arsonist? the messages seem to want to be helpful, i think a town aligned role is leaving those clues for us.

why are we thinking these messages are from the Arsonist? the messages seem to want to be helpful, i think a town aligned role is leaving those clues for us.
There were 2 messages posted at D2, and only 1 message at D1. I was doused D1, so I assume the arsonist sent in a dousing AND a message pregame.

And there's def not 2 town criers, so at least one of the criers is TP/Mafia

uGH NOW I FEEL CONFIDENT YOU'RE THE ARSONIST AGAIN

b-1.gif

ugh... have an opened mind Vanessa.

There were 2 messages posted at D2, and only 1 message at D1. I was doused D1, so I assume the arsonist sent in a dousing AND a message pregame.

watch there be two town criers because toads wanted to **** with us :lemon:

There's no way dedenne is the arsonist, like 0% chance - complete syntax disjunction.
Dedenne isn't the world's most terrible vote for mafia though, I can get behind it in that aspect.
But Sendai is arsonist, and I want to lynch the flipping arsonist.

There's no way dedenne is the arsonist, like 0% chance - complete syntax disjunction.
Dedenne isn't the world's most terrible vote for mafia though, I can get behind it in that aspect.
But Sendai is arsonist, and I want to lynch the flipping arsonist.
You and me bud

you are right, i think there is both a Town Crier and a Mafia/TP Crier....

I’d rather lower maf KP first guys, getting arso doesn’t really help us until maf KP is one. Best play for even a highly sussed arso is to just keep dousing

I mean the only other option is like... Dolby. And I'm really not getting arsonist vibes from him.

If mog is taunting me then bloody good job mog.

I think Toads added the first message to **** with us

That said, I think that Sensai is a more valuable lynch overall

Back