Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I don't see anything but a town alignment from Zendel. Nitpicking at grammar is a bad reason to suspect someone, especially if you don't know any rl circumstances.

Your first post and I'm calling that you're either really tired rn or scum. I think you're constant corrections is something scum would do when they re-read their post over and over again to ensure it sounding town.
I dont see why this would be a reason to sus zendel, it is true that scum may re-read their posts but i do all the time lmao. and zendel has pointed out he doesn't like making them, and people dont always type words right xD

Well **** just had Christmas party and I'm kind of tipsy and dunno if I can think straight will just hit the hay and post my thoughts tomorrow

If I wasn't concise on this earlier, I'm make it clear now: I haven't, nor will I, discuss something via pm if it would me of more use as a discussion point in the main thread. I haven't discussed punchy with either dolby or chele, although I did pm chele asking what it was about. (She did not reply)

The reasons I've brought up against punchy are all within the thread. I don't think there's anything damning on him yet, but I do think there's merit to pushing him.

@Punchy What's dolby doing in this game that he wasn't doing in other games? It's all very well to say "x is behaving differently", but I don't really see a difference, so I'd like some clarification.

I'll only start suspecting Dolby if 2 blues die n1. Jokes

Now, with regard to Farobi, his response is kinda bull****.
And when I say that, I don't mean "it doesn't make sense", I mean "he used the wrong words explaining himself in his original post".
If he'd written "I responded to the ones I thought were at all interesting" then he'd have had a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he skipped half the RQS.

Now here's the important thing - I don't think this whole kafuffle has anything to do with Farobi's alignment, and would be better off buried.

Final note: Farobi, as a town player, if you are one, your goal should be to initially trust no-one. PMing people "to trust" is exactly how towns have imploded in previous PM games.

I cannot stress this enough, and this goes to the whole playerbase of this game, do not claim to, hint at your role, or create groups with someone in PM unless you have very good reason to

Asking people sensitive questions like, for example, if you think someone's applying pressure to a player to see how they'll crack, you can message them asking them their reasoning as to not spoil the pressure. That's a very solid use of PMs.
Trust circles on the other hand? That's a super big nono.

oops forgot this game existed, reading up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Abe said:
Trust circles on the other hand? That's a super big nono.
Mdude isn't that just a tad hypocritical iirc you were the center of the biggest ****ing trust circle ever in Deadly Sins maf

HELLO ANGELS just up for work so i'm answering the rq's then i'll check through the thread on my break!

If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click?
yellow hasn't let me down yet so

How much mafia experience do you have?
i've played quite a lot of games so far!!!! i hate calling myself experienced bc i still have so much to learn but im def not inexperienced!

What's your preferred alignment?
town! i hate being mafia, it gives me too much anxiety

Who's in the mafia team?
panda obviously. jk i have no idea, i need to read the thread. gonna throw out a couple godfathers, kat and dad, and then a middle tier player so vanessa then a new player? based on absolutely nothing lol.

What's your preferred pronoun?
she/her idm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg panda isn't dolby, dad, glow and kat a little too op lmao

Out of everyone so far this set of RQS answers bothers me the most. I know people are suspecting Punchy for being jokey but it's actually mog's jokeyness here that seems to hint at a little bit of nervousness lol. Especially with this last line. I think Panda is pointing that out as her 'I think mafia is in here' not 'this is the mafia team'. I can already tell toads isn't completely random in his role distribution as a host and so a mafia team without somebody with a good deal of experience (Dolby/Endless/Me/Ness and maybe glow) doesn't seem like something he'd set up given the opportunities. I know it's not the greatest meta to use but my experience with mog has often been through the discord mafia and she gets very jokey and doesn't really complete her thoughts when she's wolf there which is probably why this sticks out to me more than others.

As for the experienced player that's on the mafia team (a theory I fully buy): it's Endless or Ness. Mostly because Dolby isn't setting off alarms and glow hasn't provided much content yet. Endless? I don't like how he's telling people how to play a PM game with his usual 'I'm very experienced therefore should be listened to' attitude. While I fully think he's right in his suggestions, they're also very common sense and things you shouldn't need experience to understand. So it feels kinda pro-town for the sake of seeming pro-town. ALTHOUGH I do like the points he brings against Zendel about the length of his experience answer, this was weird as heck to me and I can't help but jump onto a little suspicion on him here:

A bit, it doesn't reflect my capability; although it varies from person to person so maybe it does?

Actually in general page 26 sees a lot of frantic posting from Zendel that I don't like either.

As for Ness? He has gone out of his way to point out that he won't be fully utilizing the PM system. Great. So what I will be paying attention with him at this point is how much in-thread activity he is producing and in this case he's got a decent amount of questioning of small moments happening in the game (team incompatibilities and talking about a reason for Heyden to be PMd) but he hasn't really gone after anyone yet.

Right now my guess is mogyay/Zendel/Ness tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's no way that's accurate given my day 1 luck but those are the most sus people in the game atm. Should probably read into everyone more because there's likely a 4th or a hostile 3rd (perhaps that's our arsonist), but I gotta go to sleep. Will probably be able to answer any PMS THAT NOBODY HAS SENT ME YET around 10pm est.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I could maybe see astro as an experienced mafia choice. That's SarasaKat if I'm remembering correctly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH I just noticed the voting thread is up. Punchy, why did you vote to placehold and then unvote your placehold vote?

Who's in the mafia team?
Possibly Dolby and Punchy. The former wouldnt suprise me and I dont like the latter's behaviour. Unsure about the last one/two mafia.
Don't really like this because anyone reading the thread right now should see that me/Punchy is probably the least likely team besides maybe Farobi/Punchy.

Chele's thing was basically recanting that she thought it was a joke post because she found a post which Punchy pretty much admitted to seriously sussing me and Farobi.

Before I go to sleep will post my thoughts instead and I'm kind of tipsy atm so might post gibberish ****post

[NULL said:
PunchyDaHufflepuff;7747399]I'm just going to go with gut feeling and say my thoughts about the few posts so far. Dolby seems kind of agressive so far with his 1 post, kinda sus. Farobi's post: I don't like it. Kinda sus.

Two sides of punchy's ****post but I say its more on a joke part maybe people over analyzed his post idk but he seems like his usual self tho I can't read him well maybe because I only played with him once. Def he's not taking the game seriously anymore?but something quite bothers me a bit what happen to arrogant punchy then hmm interesting or am I missing something?

??? said:
"KilL ThE GodfAthErs oNe of TheM aLwAys turnS oUt To be scuM"

Trash post too early to hunt the godfather and shouldn't be bothered with this if you have anything useful we would be damn glad about it and spill out the info so we can lynch this damn scumbag and win the game

HEYDEN'S DOUSE CLAIM

Wow ya'll can make an action before the game starts wtf? is that even frigging possible?
To believe or not to believe his claim this is really rather conflicting tbh I'm not entirely sure whether to believe this claim or not but heyden seems really genuine in his post damn it... Well it maybe possible that people can take actions before game starts.

My RQS Answer

If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click?

Orange and hopefully this wil blew up the universe cuz I dont give a damn about this world and fml not gonna fear killing myself.

a bit, newbie player

What's your preferred alignment?

Town, I'm awkward/suck as scum
Who's in the mafia team?

18 players and most likely 4 people in mafia team my guess would be: mogyay, Endless, Farobi and Dad
I kinda don't see Punchy and Farobi as scummates idrek

What's your preferred pronoun?
She/her/Your Highness/Goddess

Out of everyone so far this set of RQS answers bothers me the most. I know people are suspecting Punchy for being jokey but it's actually mog's jokeyness here that seems to hint at a little bit of nervousness lol. Especially with this last line. I think Panda is pointing that out as her 'I think mafia is in here' not 'this is the mafia team'. I can already tell toads isn't completely random in his role distribution as a host and so a mafia team without somebody with a good deal of experience (Dolby/Endless/Me/Ness and maybe glow) doesn't seem like something he'd set up given the opportunities. I know it's not the greatest meta to use but my experience with mog has often been through the discord mafia and she gets very jokey and doesn't really complete her thoughts when she's wolf there which is probably why this sticks out to me more than others.

As for the experienced player that's on the mafia team (a theory I fully buy): it's Endless or Ness. Mostly because Dolby isn't setting off alarms and glow hasn't provided much content yet. Endless? I don't like how he's telling people how to play a PM game with his usual 'I'm very experienced therefore should be listened to' attitude. While I fully think he's right in his suggestions, they're also very common sense and things you shouldn't need experience to understand. So it feels kinda pro-town for the sake of seeming pro-town. ALTHOUGH I do like the points he brings against Zendel about the length of his experience answer, this was weird as heck to me and I can't help but jump onto a little suspicion on him here:

Actually in general page 26 sees a lot of frantic posting from Zendel that I don't like either.

As for Ness? He has gone out of his way to point out that he won't be fully utilizing the PM system. Great. So what I will be paying attention with him at this point is how much in-thread activity he is producing and in this case he's got a decent amount of questioning of small moments happening in the game (team incompatibilities and talking about a reason for Heyden to be PMd) but he hasn't really gone after anyone yet.

Right now my guess is mogyay/Zendel/Ness tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's no way that's accurate given my day 1 luck but those are the most sus people in the game atm. Should probably read into everyone more because there's likely a 4th or a hostile 3rd (perhaps that's our arsonist), but I gotta go to sleep. Will probably be able to answer any PMS THAT NOBODY HAS SENT ME YET around 10pm est.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I could maybe see astro as an experienced mafia choice. That's SarasaKat if I'm remembering correctly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH I just noticed the voting thread is up. Punchy, why did you vote to placehold and then unvote your placehold vote?

When did Endless call me out?

Zem = Farobi I'm pretty sure. He didn't make any points against me, honey boo-boo.

Tbh, the fact that Heyden was doused (lying about it as either alignment would be a really dumb move because no douse tomorrow=lynch) makes him straight up probability wise more likely town (by like 5%) than anybody else, so he's on my townleans list. Kinda like waffles to on reread

Btw can you explain why my answer to the second question is suspicious? I would love to know.

Farobi: "I don't like how Zendel corrects himself even though he corrects himself in every game" = non alignment indicative

Dad: "I don't like how Zendel answered this question, I mean he has low self esteem (which is a personal issue he cant help) and that has been apparent in every game" = non alignment indicative

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, the fact that Heyden was doused (lying about it as either alignment would be a really dumb move because no douse tomorrow=lynch) makes him straight up probability wise more likely town (by like 5%) than anybody else, so he's on my townleans list. Kinda like waffles to on reread

I'm iffy about how he just came in with that, so I'm on the fence about Heyden at the moment.

Also Ness, why do you not think Dolby and I are compatible? I would see the opposite if I were in your eyes

Sure, its a bare-bones theory, but its mostly the way I see you talking to him is what is making me inclined to believe this. Its posts like these that are kinda showing this:

I?ll keep this as a side note.
Honestly Dolby, I?m going to spill the beans but I don?t really like this post of yours. To me as I comprehend this, you?re saying that you don?t like a complete JOKE post.
Dolby, I can see where you?re coming from when you?re saying that Punchy is suspicious, but do you really think that he?d call your joking post about killing the pros and Farobi?s voting question sus? Honestly when I first saw it, I knew that it was a joke. Despite Punchy?s skill level, he wouldn?t even dare to be serious and call it sus, then retract it by saying it?s a joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, Vanessa didn?t even sus him, she just asked him if it was a joke. If somebody actually sussed him for that post and he retracted it that way, then sure that?d be sus but Vanessa just asked if it was a joke. If he was serious then he?d admit it imo.

The way you're talking to him in general makes me believe this, it doesn't feel like your interactions with him are fabricated.

Who's in the mafia team?
Possibly Dolby and Punchy. The former wouldnt suprise me and I dont like the latter's behaviour. Unsure about the last one/two mafia.

@Gallade do you really think that the two of them are on a team together? or are you saying that its one or the other? I doubt that they are Scum vs. Scum.

Your first post and I'm calling that you're either really tired rn or scum. I think you're constant corrections is something scum would do when they re-read their post over and over again to ensure it sounding town. And the content of your post seems really superficial and just wanting to get a post out there.

I also have another scumlean on someone else but nothing too big yet. Just waiting for dat slip.

Okay, I have a problem with this. So you think that him correcting himself for his grammar is...suspicious? Thats so grasping at straws. Sure, Zendel's posts can be lacking in nature, but that isn't alignment indicative because he always has fluff in his posts.

I don't see anything but a town alignment from Zendel. Nitpicking at grammar is a bad reason to suspect someone, especially if you don't know any rl circumstances.

So wait you're townleaning him? Why? What has he done that says "I'm town!" to you?

Dad said:

One of the things I said was that I would PM you if I wanted to start a connection with you. Of course I'm using the PM system, I'm only using it sparingly. I've PMed 2 people so far. As for you saying that I haven't gone after anyone yet, I hope you realize that game literally just started? It started at night, and there wasn't anything pressing going on for me so I went to bed. I woke up earlier and started reading the 3 new pages.

Its pretty unlike you, Dad, to be saying I'm suspicious so early when you've yet to even give me a chance to do anything.

Anyway, at the moment I'm suspicious of Farobi and SensaiGallade. The only person who I have a townlean on at the moment is Chele, I'll have to look into things more later because I need to get to work around the house today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who's in the mafia team?
arstotzkan, glow, Endless, Dolby, and/or Dad with maybe Ness.

@PandaDarling so wait you think that 4 (if you include me, 5) of the most experienced players in the game would all be mafia together?

I feel that Ness is the only person who can read me and I also feel that he has used that to butter me up when he is scum. I see you boo. ;)

Notes:
Page 4 (for me)

post 151 (Dolby) - Quality meme material. Shows relaxation in thread, slight town lean. Lack of RQS though when he likes to jump on making those is a little concerning, something to keep in mind.
posts 153/157/160 (Punch[/COLOR]) - Lack of initiative, a tad stiff in wording as well imo. I initially felt like while flawed, his post in 157 showed a willingness to commit to an opinion, but his "J O K E S" line in 160 makes me really uncomfortable. I sense a lack of security in his posting style, something that I didn't really feel was there when he and I talked pre-game.

Page 5

post 170 (Vanessa) - She's spent most of her time thus far trying to look at a message Toads gave. Not only would this be highly unlikely for a host who deliberately stated that flavor has no bearing on the game, but I feel like it could be an excuse to participate, like how some people focus on the balance of a game rather than actually scumhunting. Her other posts thus far feel standard though.
post 185 (Dolby) - I don't think you'd act like this as scum but mdude I am so confused here.
post 198 - Arso existence noted. A little :/ that N0 went unannounced though, that would have been important info to know.

Page 6

oh wait **** if we had a N0 I bet you someone has a role that can give information at night, I doubt it's a death note since those appear only if someone actually dies and no one died last night, and I don't realistically see mafia having that role, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's town who sent it.

RQS:
If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click? CODE RED TIME TO PANIC
How much mafia experience do you have? Quite a bit :lemon:
What's your preferred alignment? Town, specifically PR, I love night game meta tactics with the mafia
Who's in the mafia team? Punchy, glow, zendel. Last two are guesses and liable to change, I'll prob reanswer when I'm totally caught up.
What's your preferred pronoun? she or they either or :)

post 225 (Chele) - This is too obviously town to be anything but. That tone is so damn genuine.
post 232 (Sensai) - Why would you be sus of Dolby here? If you're gonna have something like that, you gotta back it up, and I don't see Punchy/Dolby being realistic here at all. Also his wording of pressing Chele with the RQs and his pointed exemption of Ness makes me think a Sensai/Ness team is realistic
post 234 - inclined to believe Sensai here that he forgot, may be of note in regards to Sensai/Farobi not being a team
post 237 (Dedenne) - talk about insecurity. Reads to me personally as noob town, especially if she gets heavy FOS for the RQS. Feels like a train mafia would be all aboard that.

Page 7

post 245 - (Endless) The wording of "I'm going to have to call out Zem (Abe is this Zen or Farobi?)" feels reluctant, which makes no sense from a town perspective imo. The point itself is alright, but that wording bothers me a lot.
post 251 - Sensai's point is flawed but noted that he's against Punchy.
post 268 (Dad) - Missed mog's thing, nice. If you're going by host bias, idk if Ness is considered a "Godfather" in general. But yeah I'm SarasaKat.

ALRIGHT BOY HOWDY.
I don't really remember much of what Heyden did outside of asking the Doc to PM him to protect him from death or whatever. I don't realistically see him getting that scared, no Arso is going to ignite N1, so I think it's a realistic idea that he was using his douse as a way to try to out Doctor to him. That being said, I full heartedly believe he was doused.

Other than that, townreading Chere and Dolby pretty hard, slight TR on Dad and Dedenne, would really like to see mog's and Ness's response to Dad's post, need to reread Panda and Zendel, a little worried about Endless, Sensai, and Heyden and looking somewhat hard into Punchy (though I think the more recent points brought up against him were pretty lame. If Punchy flips town, I'd love to look into the people who put pressure onto him here).

first of all what part of my post is jokey? the only joke was me suspecting panda which is a pretty longstanding joke at this point (and one i've mad before). secondly the rq pretty explicitly states 'who's in the mafia team?' there's not a whole lot of room for interpretation. the reason i picked up on it was because it was pretty obvious from wording that panda did not mean 'mafia is in here', she says 'and/or' why add the 'and' if she meant a selection from those names. thirdly for the love of god don't use discord mafia as meta lmao, the only people that take it seriously are u and abe so by all means use it for you guys but i have never once took a game seriously and it's seriously weak logic.

ANYWAY thoughts on hayden: unless no one is doused tomorrow i'm pretty certain he's town probably, the only thing i was sus of is when he was asking for doctor (which i'm still kinda wary about tbh) bc it could be an attempt to fish out a blue pr but idk that's kinda risky, he sounds pretty genuine.

not really liking abe's posts (i have a bad habit of always thinking abe is annoyingly superior tho) i'm sorry but it's all a bit patronising to me. i am not endorsing people creating groups or trusting people without good reason but this is a PM game, and the ones i've played have been won by people aligning and trusting each other, it's why we play them (i think). i'm all for helpful advice but abe comes across as a little bit more sinister, like it's probs in mafias interests to not get us to talk. imo too much talk of not trusting, it's ok to trust just don't go overboard with it (tfw u told karla ur role and he killed u lmao)

ftr i'm not suspecting panda based off of that, i just wanted to know why she said all of the most experienced players

Back