• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Dolby, I can see where you’re coming from when you’re saying that Punchy is suspicious, but do you really think that he’d call your joking post about killing the pros and Farobi’s voting question sus? Honestly when I first saw it, I knew that it was a joke. Despite Punchy’s skill level, he wouldn’t even dare to be serious and call it sus, then retract it by saying it’s a joke.

The issue is that he presented it as a serious post
I'm just going to go with gut feeling and say my thoughts about the few posts so far. Dolby seems kind of agressive so far with his 1 post, kinda sus. Farobi's post: I don't like it. Kinda sus.

This has the semblance of being presented as actual logic, despite him saying that it was a joke later, it used logic that with the right posts, could be considered valid

Dolby, I can see where you’re coming from when you’re saying that Punchy is suspicious, but do you really think that he’d call your joking post about killing the pros and Farobi’s voting question sus? Honestly when I first saw it, I knew that it was a joke. Despite Punchy’s skill level, he wouldn’t even dare to be serious and call it sus, then retract it by saying it’s a joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, Vanessa didn’t even sus him, she just asked him if it was a joke. If somebody actually sussed him for that post and he retracted it that way, then sure that’d be sus but Vanessa just asked if it was a joke. If he was serious then he’d admit it imo.
Vanessa's post was disbelief.

Think of it like this: if you go for some cool stunt and someone asks "was that meant to be a joke?" The peer pressure could cause you to respond with "yeah wasn't it funny" rather than actually owning up to what you just did.

A similar circumstance is seen here, while it's nothing definitive, puffy could have backed out because his post was addressed with disbelief.

The issue is that he presented it as a serious post

This has the semblance of being presented as actual logic, despite him saying that it was a joke later, it used logic that with the right posts, could be considered valid
I’ll keep this as a side note.
Honestly Dolby, I’m going to spill the beans but I don’t really like this post of yours. To me as I comprehend this, you’re saying that you don’t like a complete JOKE post.

I’ll keep this as a side note.
Honestly Dolby, I’m going to spill the beans but I don’t really like this post of yours. To me as I comprehend this, you’re saying that you don’t like a complete JOKE post.

Well, when I first read it, it didn't seem like a joke post to me. And the way that Endless presented it is honestly spot on on how I feel about it

Vanessa's post was disbelief.

Think of it like this: if you go for some cool stunt and someone asks "was that meant to be a joke?" The peer pressure could cause you to respond with "yeah wasn't it funny" rather than actually owning up to what you just did.

A similar circumstance is seen here, while it's nothing definitive, puffy could have backed out because his post was addressed with disbelief.
Okay but think about it like this:
A man tells you that a unicorn passed by his house. Obviously it’s a fake story because unicorns don’t exist.
But then you say that you believe it, even though you know it’s a fake story.
So therefore it’s a joke that you say you believe it.
Same thing as Puffy’s post.
Wait
Wait
Wait a second

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m going to quickly skim through the thread. I may have to PM someone for this... I think somebody just slipped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay Dolby & Endless, I think I agree with you about Punchy.

offtopic about punchy but I'm pretty sure that Dolby and Chele are not compatible together as a scum team, I kinda trust Chele more than I do Dolby however.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last bit was about me being Fool

@chele I take it that you're referring to this as a slip...?

offtopic about punchy but I'm pretty sure that Dolby and Chele are not compatible together as a scum team, I kinda trust Chele more than I do Dolby however.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@chele I take it that you're referring to this as a slip...?

No Ness, that’s not it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw guys I don’t mean alignment slip, I just mean slip as in what Dolby said was true about him. Just needed clarification which is why I PM’d him.

Just refer to 177

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ness, why do you not think Dolby and I are compatible? I would see the opposite if I were in your eyes

Good morning my lovelies, time for another wonderful game of mafia!

If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click?
What sort of question is this? If I had to I would say red because ita my favorite colour

How much mafia experience do you have?
Several games, 1 game as mafia, the rest as town.

What's your preferred alignment?
100% town. Hated being mafia and I was terrible at it.

Who's in the mafia team?
Possibly Dolby and Punchy. The former wouldnt suprise me and I dont like the latter's behaviour. Unsure about the last one/two mafia.

What's your preferred pronoun?
He/Him, male pronouns

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also dunno if this is significant, but Chele skipped a question on the RQS and stated no reason why unlike Ness

My RQS answers:
If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click?
Purple, its my fav.
A bit.
Town, i don't have enough time to be anything else.
Who's in the mafia team?
arstotzkan, glow, Endless, Dolby, and/or Dad with maybe Ness.
Her/She.

Im inclined to believe Heyden's doused claim, i don't see a smart reason to lie about it atm.

The context of why the buttons were there in the first place would be something I'd question first. Assuming it's a bad guy (or bad environment) who placed it there, then I'd push the red as it's most likely to be disregarded because of the deadly associations with its color. Everything else I would overthink to death lol.

What's your preferred alignment? I used to like the idea of playing Mafia, but now I'm chill if I'm playing as town because more free-flowey mind.

What's your preferred pronoun? dat boi

@Farobi why have you only answered questions 1,3, and 5 ?

How much mafia experience do you have? A pretty decent amount, to be honest. I have only played one game on this forum, but much more on Town of Salem. I can’t really remember my Epic Mafia games because I played it a while back.
What's your preferred alignment? I actually like being Mafia, but I like to be Maf with scum mates.
Who's in the mafia team? Punchy hasn’t been scum yet and gut tells me that he could, but I can’t really judge off chance.
What's your preferred pronoun? She/her

Good morning my lovelies, time for another wonderful game of mafia!

What sort of question is this? If I had to I would say red because ita my favorite colour

Several games, 1 game as mafia, the rest as town.

100% town. Hated being mafia and I was terrible at it.

Who's in the mafia team?
Possibly Dolby and Punchy. The former wouldnt suprise me and I dont like the latter's behaviour. Unsure about the last one/two mafia.

He/Him, male pronouns

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also dunno if this is significant, but Chele skipped a question on the RQS and stated no reason why unlike Ness

@Gallade why are you more concerned about Chele not answering a question about picking colors, rather than Farobi not answering two of the questions that would be more of a tell in this game ?

My RQS answers:
Purple, its my fav.
A bit.
Town, i don't have enough time to be anything else.
Who's in the mafia team?
arstotzkan, glow, Endless, Dolby, and/or Dad with maybe Ness.
Her/She.

Im inclined to believe Heyden's doused claim, i don't see a smart reason to lie about it atm.

@Farobi why have you only answered questions 1,3, and 5 ?

@Gallade why are you more concerned about Chele not answering a question about picking colors, rather than Farobi not answering two of the questions that would be more of a tell in this game ?

I didnt notice Farobi missing questions, just Chele. It doesnt concern me, its just something that ought to be brought up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The fact that Farobi did miss those questions is telling though. Wether it was on purpose or not.

Rise and shine peeps.
Ok, just read through the thread.

If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click? Purple cos I can idk.

How much mafia experience do you have? I've only played two games ssoooooo.....

What's your preferred alignment? Town but I've never been scum.

Who's in the mafia team? Me. Don't ask me this question early on because I will mess up and get lynched :mad:

What's your preferred pronoun? She/her/they/dedenne. P-leaaaase don't call me a he.

Punchy seems a bit different from last game, but he was still very eager to play the game. He also really wanted the RQs but he never responded? I think he did mention he was going to bed though. And the "joke" at the beginning seemed quite serious but then he said it was a joke. He is know to make unnecessary suspicions early on.

Chele seems really different from last game, she's been engaging more in the conversation and giving useful information. So for know I'm townleaning.

Heyden's doused claim seems legit, so I have no problems there.

And farobi not answering some of the important questions is quite confusing so we'll have to see.

I hope this post was good enough lol

@Dedenne can you explain this a little bit.... "Who's in the mafia team? Me. Don't ask me this question early on because I will mess up and get lynched" how can you mess up and get lynched ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and this "I hope this post was good enough lol" good enough for what ?

In the past when I've made susses, I've then gotten sussed, then in result lynched. Also, right now I have no susses so I could've put that but... I didn't.

And the "I hope this post was good enough" was because I never really explain reasons for fussing or townleaning.

I didnt answer those RQs because i withhold necessary information!! theyre useless lol. The fact that's worth bringing up is kind of grasping on straws tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I played 30 games ish in tbt mafia and lots of town of salem

Back