• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

what's the funniest thing I can leave here before thread is locked
Post automatically merged:

oh i know

mafia please don't kill me i'm having fun

1713308444474.png

DAY 5
tessa grace has died. They were Mafia Goon (Green Ninjakoopa).
N e s s
has died. They were Hero (Link).
You do not have any special powers. You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the town.
If you are targeted for elimination by the elected King during the night, you and the King will both be eliminated. You win with the town.
We are moving to 24/24 day/night length. You have 24 hours to crown a King!

i didnt die, not surprising but still

24h day is kinda scary cuz idk how much im gonna be able to post

tbh kinda expected kills and tess felt like p likely mafia especially with her being absent yesterday and all, ness was becoming towny to me too unfortunate that he died :(

good shot volt :D

Why would you be targeted?
idk i mean i wasnt expecting it but u never know lol

Honestly, I am kinda glad that mafia killed @N e s s , because there was always going to be that small nagging doubt in the back of my mind about whether or not his claim was real.

I'm surprised they didn't kill @Geoni, who has a wall of text for us today that I'm looking forward to.

I have a few things I want to see today:
  1. King Volt. At this point, Volt is confirmed to be town. There is absolutely no way that King Volt would king-kill two mafia members, putting town further and further away from game over.
  2. I'm curious as to why @Jacob4 was the alternative king push the prior day. Is Jacob a mafia team member that they wanted to king? Or is he town wanted to hide behind as a potential king? We already see Geoni, annika, and ribbitribbon on volt as king two days ago. One of them is mafia.
  3. I think it's high time we all roleclaim. We're at five people left, I see no reason to not.

In any case, I think the leftover mafia is either in Jacob4 or annika, and I'm less sus of Geoni, I suppose.

Ngl both Jacob and Tessa being kinda quiet is probably inflaming my theory that the rest of the team kinda outed themselves EoD yesterday and needed me to stay on Jacob while getting just one more Jacob King vote.
I was quiet yesterday because I was busy -_- like I literally pushed both tessa and ribbit after the claim, and I was pushing tessa as mafia even before yesterday EOD went down, like I said before in all probability tessa just wanted to push me for king because she knew i looked bad from it

Also they (ribbit/tess) probably thought I was gonna be less likely to kill ribbit than volt, and town also has less to gain there from volt being made king as opposed to me because I was less clear

if you think that makes me mafia then prove it rather than just giving hypothetical scenarios lmfao

Honestly, I am kinda glad that mafia killed @N e s s , because there was always going to be that small nagging doubt in the back of my mind about whether or not his claim was real.

I'm surprised they didn't kill @Geoni, who has a wall of text for us today that I'm looking forward to.

I have a few things I want to see today:
  1. King Volt. At this point, Volt is confirmed to be town. There is absolutely no way that King Volt would king-kill two mafia members, putting town further and further away from game over.
  2. I'm curious as to why @Jacob4 was the alternative king push the prior day. Is Jacob a mafia team member that they wanted to king? Or is he town wanted to hide behind as a potential king? We already see Geoni, annika, and ribbitribbon on volt as king two days ago. One of them is mafia.
  3. I think it's high time we all roleclaim. We're at five people left, I see no reason to not.

In any case, I think the leftover mafia is either in Jacob4 or annika, and I'm less sus of Geoni, I suppose.

tbh i was kinda tinfoiling ness last night but i figured he would probably die if he was town

I was the alternative king push because I wanted to be king myself, I didn't completely trust volt at the time

in regards to roleclaim I think all townies remaining are probably just normal townies? given loads of PRs are dead

also why are you less suspicious of geoni over me and annika?

I mean I don't get why maf would kill Geoni over the PR claim

Last edited:
Back