• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The out of context quotes thread

“I’m hungry! I’m hungry! I’M HUNGRY!!!!!!!”
*Cut to little Muriel sitting at the table and Courage places a plate of macaroni and cheese in front of her*
“This stinks! I hate it this way!”
“What’s wrong with it?”
“Less cheese!”
*Courage cooks some new Mac and cheese and puts it down in front of Muriel*
“More macaroni.”
*Courage cooks again and places the plate in front of Muriel*
“Less macaroni!”
*Courage is getting increasingly annoyed cooking some more and keeps putting the plate Down in front of Muriel as she complains*
“More cheese!”
“More cheese AND macaroni!”
“TOO MUCH MACARONI!!!!!”
*Courage puts down another plate of macaroni and cheese in front of Muriel*
“Ooooo perfect! *Muriel suddenly throws the plate into Courage’s face* I hate macaroni and cheese.”

When I was an orphan, I always wished I could grow up with my mom and dad. And now, thanks to being hurled backwards in time-

That’s not what happened! Shut up and go live with your parents!

“Woof woof.”
*Peggy pointing outside of the clubhouse door*
“What’s this? It looks like a dog!”
*Milo gets excited and runs out only to find a man on a leash being held by Helga and is disappointed*
“It’s just Homeless Bill.”
“Nuh uh! It’s your new doggy!”
“I’m whatever you want me to be as long as you keep the horse meat coming.”
“He smells. I’m keeping him! Fetch boy!”
*Milo throws a stick and Bill chases it into the street and picks it up when a net suddenly comes down on him. Bill is then put into a van by two dog catchers*
“Hey! What are you doing with me? I’m a man!”
“Sure you are. That’s what they all say.”
*Dog catchers drive off with Bill*
“That was weird.”

I’m real sorry I missed the mission. I wasn’t there, and you might have needed me-

Nope.

But if I had been there, I-

Nope.

Look-

Nope.

Aw, buck up, meatloaf. Bender’ll take you out tonight to cheer you up. What do you wanna do? And I mean anything. You have the power. Name it, and I’m there. You the man!

Well, okay. Let’s go bowling.

Nah.

I’m as worthless as this trash can.

You think I’m as worthless as you? Try catching garbage in your head and raising six kids, ya dumb townie! *rolls away*

Teamwork is overrated.

Huh?

Think about it. I mean, what team was Babe Ruth on? Who knows.

Yankees.

Sharing is a bunch of bull, too. And helping others. And what’s all this crap I’ve been hearing about “tolerance?”

Hmm, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

*Mario falls from the castle ceiling from high up in the air and lands face down unconscious in front of Toad and the transformed King*
“Where’s the wand?”
*Wand falls from the sky and impales Mario in the back*
“Found it!”

Back