"Oh, alright... and rabid dogs...."

"And vampires!"

"I already told you, there is no such thing as vampires!"

"And aliens from the movie Aliens!"

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"And terminators from the movie Terminator II!"

"Does that even exist yet?"

*several hours later*

"Alright, so the ONLY things we have to fear, is rabid dogs, monkeys, lions, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, terminators, aliens, predators, dolls named Chucky... AND FEAR ITSELF."

*everyone nods in agreement*

"It's Branimaniacs! Nutritionally it lacks! But this cereal attacks, all of your digestive tracks! It's Brani-maney..."
"My stomach's in pain-y."
"Branimaniaaacs!"
-----
"Who's fault? Who's fault? The San Andreas' fault! 'Cause Mr. Richter can't predict 'er kicking our asphalt."

"Remember, you do the thing that work for you, not the thing that no work for you!"

"Wow, thanks math professor! That's the best advice I've ever been given." : O

"You welcome! Now watch as I ride this Godzilla-themed motorcycle with my shades and biker helmet on into the sunset." 😎

"Right, you guys heard me. You guys even heard what I was doing: Right-side, splitter, slow. What does- What does ****ing Alfonso do? He doesn't ****ing know, he's speaking goddamn Spanish!! ****ING LEFT IN SPANISH, YOU DUMB ****!! **** YOUUU!! Now we're tied 4-4. We went from being one out away, from just the ending, to TIHIHIHIE! TO TIIIIIIE!" *proceeds to destroy the Wii Remote and scream in frustration*

Last edited:
Back