• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The one year challenge

my update before bed:

HNI_0028.JPG
:) got my signatures for Club LOL. So I'm guessing it'll open tomorrow?

HNI_0038.JPG
Cyrus FINALLY woke up. I think I'm the last one in this thread to awaken him lol

HNI_0044.JPG
hybrid breeding. so far I got: blue roses, purple roses, pink roses, orange pansies, purple tulips, white carnations , pink carnations (technically not a hybrid), and pink cosmos,

HNI_0046.JPG
hell is finally shaping up :)

HNI_0047.JPG
Hya came to visit with Katie, both are super cute!

HNI_0053.JPG
Satan randomly got 666 medals at one point

HNI_0054.JPG
had 762 by the end of the night. this means Im over halfway through to the silver badge (not counting the medals I've already spent)

HNI_0056.JPG
got the mole cricket so now I've got all January bugs! just gotta work on the fish now, but Im not having much luck. keep getting the same crap over and over

HNI_0096.JPG
also visited a bunch of dream towns, so far I've visited over 30 different dream towns. trying to do 10 a day

also kicks opened!

also I got this hairstyle at shampoodle yesterday (at a friend's town) but idk how I feel about it anymore :/ it looks awful with hats (but cute without hats)

Untitled.jpg

I really like how messy it is though, suits Satan

Last edited:
I haven't uploaded anything in like 2 days, so this one is extra long.
T&T Finished building
HNI_0021.JPG
I nearly made 600k with Turnips I bought for just 100k! That's almost a 500k profit. I've put 500k in the bank to invest for upcoming sunday
HNI_0020.JPG
Kicks is on it's second day of building
HNI_0022.JPG
Cyrus finally woke up
HNI_0030.JPG
I got my first badge :D
HNI_0032.JPG
Dr. Shunk is planning on building club LOL on the mainstreet
HNI_0043.JPG
I unlocked the dream suite
HNI_0055.JPG
I got a pink dive suit and I went to my ''private island'' to plant some coconut trees. I also dived a bit around my town
HNI_0062.JPG

do you need an account to comment on fc2 blogs?

mmm no, if you look at the comment section, you just put in your name, a title if you want, and a comment in the bigger box. you dont hav to put a url, email or password.

ALSO YALL SO FAR AHEAD I DONT EVEN HAV MY FIRST PWP

Last edited:
PSA: If anyone is in dire need of fruit I have every single fruit minus mangoes plus persimmons lined up in front of my train station, just let me know and I'll open my gate so you can take what you need. There are two baskets of 3 fruits each with the exception of coconuts and pears (there are only 1 of each).

also WTF I don't have the Villager Rep badge yet ;_;

View attachment 80802
Hya came to visit with Katie, both are super cute!
I like how me sporadically showing up in Hell is a thing that happens. It amuses me so :D
My mayor really is evil.

PSA: If anyone is in dire need of fruit I have every single fruit minus mangoes plus persimmons lined up in front of my train station, just let me know and I'll open my gate so you can take what you need. There are two baskets of 3 fruits each with the exception of coconuts and pears (there are only 1 of each).

also WTF I don't have the Villager Rep badge yet ;_;

I like how me sporadically showing up in Hell is a thing that happens. It amuses me so :D
My mayor really is evil.

I would love to come over to pick up some fruits if it's possible. I also think I have mangoes for you if you would like some :)

I have Shampoodle, and it's snowing. So, if anyone wants to come over and use the salon or try to catch a coelacanth, you're very much welcome. :)

I have Shampoodle, and it's snowing. So, if anyone wants to come over and use the salon or try to catch a coelacanth, you're very much welcome. :)

Oeh! May I come over to use the salon?

Btw: The pink wetsuit is still available if anyone is interested. I hear they're pretty rare.

Last edited:
And, gate's open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be fishing in the ocean while you're in the salon. :)

Last edited:
Okay I'm in ^^ I'm @ shampoodle

Edit: Oh, I think they aren't open, yet.

Edit: I'm in the wrong town. Lol

Oh, I see. I'm in the right town. They open at 10. I just got disconnected..

On another note, I'm so jealous that you got Cookie! If she ever decides to move I'll gladly pay you for her

Last edited:
Someone was here? Let me open up my gates again real quick. I just tripped the wifi as a precaution. xP
I'm really sorry if it was you I tripped the wifi on.
{Don't worry. I definitely won't make it a habit of doing that sort of thing!}

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, they open at 10:00 a.m., and it's only 8:52 a.m. here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do y'all arrange your flowers for hybrid breeding? I make diagonal beds with empty spaces in the middle. Is there a better way?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, does it snow all day? I have to wait until 4:00 p.m. to try and catch the Coelacanth.

Last edited:
If you want, I can trade you mangoes for pears?
Thanks but I already have mangoes! I should have mentioned that I just planted them yesterday which is why I don't have any to share. But if you still need pears you can come over and take the basket. I also planted some pear trees so I'll have more to share soon.

I would love to come over to pick up some fruits if it's possible.
I'm going to add you guys and open my gate in a bit. Just come and take your pick from the fruit baskets near the train station, you don't need to make small talk if you don't want to.

I'll have to come over later, unfortunately. I have class that I need to prepare for {and then go to :p}.

Thanks but I already have mangoes! I should have mentioned that I just planted them yesterday which is why I don't have any to share. But if you still need pears you can come over and take the basket. I also planted some pear trees so I'll have more to share soon.

I'm going to add you guys and open my gate in a bit. Just come and take your pick from the fruit baskets near the train station, you don't need to make small talk if you don't want to.
I've added you! Let me know when you're ready. :)

Someone was here? Let me open up my gates again real quick. I just tripped the wifi as a precaution. xP
I'm really sorry if it was you I tripped the wifi on.
{Don't worry. I definitely won't make it a habit of doing that sort of thing!}

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, they open at 10:00 a.m., and it's only 8:52 a.m. here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do y'all arrange your flowers for hybrid breeding? I make diagonal beds with empty spaces in the middle. Is there a better way?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, does it snow all day? I have to wait until 4:00 p.m. to try and catch the Coelacanth.

I arrange mine like so:
HNI_0070.JPG
If I remember to water my plants, I always get hybrids the next day

Last edited:
Back