The ONE menu option that should have been in Nook's when buying items.

Shadow's Wrath

Bells
Winter Mittens
"Is this already in my Catalog?"

You'd think they'd add it already, with the idea of it being so simple and convienient for the players. :/

Who agrees/disagrees?

Maybe something to show what you have left to put into the catalog, because if you knew the thing by name, you could easily find it in the catalog.

I think they should add that, I am trying to complete my catalog. And I sometimes buy duplicates.

Oh i see what you are saying, when you see something in the store itself. Well, yeah I could see that

Yeah...

I think they should maybe put a little percentage bar or something in the catalog to see how complete it is.

thekillingdog said:
Yeah...

I think they should maybe put a little percentage bar or something in the catalog to see how complete it is.
If I recall correctly, they had that in Wild World. (Done as "XXX out of XXX items") It was very helpful.

thekillingdog said:
Yeah...

That's a good idea... ^_^

Shadow's Wrath said:
thekillingdog said:
Yeah...

If I recall correctly, they had that in Wild World. (Done as "XXX out of XXX items") It was very helpful.
Yeah there was that thing there in Wild World. I agree, that was useful.

thekillingdog said:
Shadow's Wrath said:
thekillingdog said:
Yeah...

Yeah there was that thing there in Wild World. I agree, that was useful.
That was really handy!!

I wish it was the same way on cf!!

I just buy-out the whole store everyday! I don't just complete my catalog quicker, i also get a ton of Nook Points from it.

That would be the best thing ever! I always have to keep looking in my catalouge first before I buy it >_>.

I know some people don't even have 500k on the game so I can understand why this option would be a good idea.

MasterM64 said:
I just buy-out the whole store everyday! I don't just complete my catalog quicker, i also get a ton of Nook Points from it.
I used to buy out the whole store, but I got 50,000 points...

yeah its a good idea, but how can you really COMPLETE your catalog?
like you need all gulliver, gracie, katie/kaitlin, its too much

cornymikey said:
yeah its a good idea, but how can you really COMPLETE your catalog?
like you need all gulliver, gracie, katie/kaitlin, its too much
No it isn't.

I printed out the list someone put in one of the threads here. There's a few items missing here and there, but whenever I buy something, I cross it off.

What they REALLY need to do is reorganize the clothing and accessories to be ALPHABETICAL!! I hate searching through that list to find some random shirt that starts with "blue."

It'd also be nice if it told you when you completed a series, or if it would let you order an entire series at once instead of scrolling through the whole list over and over.

Back