The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Recreating an old screenshot!
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG
I missed this small cutie!​

Birthday

This was my birthday 2016, with my absolutely three fave villagers: Marshall, Alice and Zucker.
I couldn't be happier! :D

Birthday.jpg

vUniCIx.jpg
It's Chef Deli's Simian Bistro.Here's his menu for the evening:banana and kumquat salad with a banana vinaigrette,bananas au gratin,braised bananas with a beef and banana reduction,garlic mashed bananas and for dessert,bananas Foster.Yum.

hgws8sS.jpg
Yeah,frogman....you might be able to fit a half-starved gerbil on your lap.

j83NoRX.jpg
Last week Weber and Quillson served their six hours of community service on dead bug and duck poop patrol.Seems that they got into a scrap after arguing about who would win in a fight between Donald Duck and Daffy Duck.....(Daffy would)...

Here are some screenshots I uploaded to miiverse today!

WVW69kAOg-kai0oShM.jpgWVW69kAOMpMEyXaR48.jpgWVW69kAOSiUfbKIHtz.jpgWVW69kAOYkk1ueYmWv.jpg

My mayor in some completed rooms in town :eek:) I also went to celebrate Opal's birthday! I didn't realise Pudge and Opal's friendship was that high. I would have expected Chief or O'Hare to be at her party :p

This is my lastest achieved badge! :D I failed to snap the exact moment Phineas was giving it to me, but at least here's the celebrating text! Gosh, I have now so few gold badges yet to get... three years surely run fast, ha ha ha!

HNI_0085.JPG

CjrUVn1.jpg
Mayor:"Ok guys, I have a question for you:What came first...the chicken or the egg?"

Chickens:"Uhhh.........cluck?"

00a7PJu.jpg
"Sure Ava....how about an agrias butterfly?Just like the one that's sitting on your table that I already caught for you just two days ago."

View attachment 192727
Mayor:"Ok guys, I have a question for you:What came first...the chicken or the egg?"

Chickens:"Uhhh.........cluck?"

View attachment 192728
"Sure Ava....how about an agrias butterfly?Just like the one that's sitting on your table that I already caught for you just two days ago."

I don't know why I found this so funny but they look like they're ready to knock you out

999c4cfafb67c60d654d05ec77f09344.png

Back