• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

WVW69i-08W8A6Y6ZGK

A part of my path that leads to Shari's house. :)

((Went out with my third character, Yu, to get bells for that never-ending home loan thing.))

chinese.jpg
That makes me sound Chinese.
gwen pitfall.jpg
Uh...thank you for finding it for me, Gwen.
stalker.jpg
Really? Look behind me, Shep.
stalker1.jpg
What's this 'we' business? Don't involve me in your stalker tendencies. Well, you did pick Freya's house, so... I wish you luck surviving her wrath.

bird1.jpg
bird2.jpg
Someday, Yosuke. Someday.
(Let's not crush the mayor's dreams with facts, shall we?)
facejoke1.jpg
facejoke2.jpg
Yeah. ... Trying to catch a spider you asked me for!

gosh super old screenie of my cycle town "Donut"
tumblr_o36ywgXdn81tc0y3ko1_1280.png

and some opening scenes of my old villagers.
tumblr_o34wrvcTlG1tc0y3ko2_1280.png

tumblr_o34wrvcTlG1tc0y3ko7_r1_1280.png

tumblr_o34wrvcTlG1tc0y3ko4_1280.png

Last edited:
20160313_HNI_0011.jpg

I finally got around to adding sand to my Egyptian/desert part of town. I'm not sure if I should keep the gold roses there or not, though. I'm thinking it might look better with more sand in those spots.

Last edited:
20160313_HNI_0011.jpg

I finally got around to adding sand to my Egyptian/desert part of town. I'm not sure if I should keep the gold roses there or not, though. I'm thinking it might look better with more sand in those spots.
your other option is run around so the grass dies. looks pretty sandy I reckon
-not my image-

tumblr_nt79a7M2cx1tqofi6o1_500.png

CYMERA_20160315_020148.jpg
Rosie has been in my house for the past 40 minutes ;-; I block the entrances to most of my rooms because Groucho would often drop by for surprise visits and after five minutes of running around in the small square space, he'd leave but Rosie....Rosie why you still here?!?!

VACoB4C.jpg
He's baaack......

tJSaoUE.jpg
Eh,it was just a wild guess.

xOt3CQo.jpg
Hmmmm.He could also be a cactus with all the spines removed.

20160313_HNI_0011.jpg

I like the way the roses look. Maybe it'd look better if in that area instead of surrounding the path they were scattered throughout the sand. Maybe add other yellow flowers as well?

ba2gDyE.jpg
JE3f8bu.jpg
i51NQbG.jpg
38jiIue.jpg
Biskit was one of the original five villagers in my first New Leaf town,Catlips.I regretted letting him move out two and a half years ago but now he's back.Dawg.

i finally got tutu yesterday and i'm so excited to spend some time with her,
here's a photo of my mayor and awesome tutu c:

kd5NYpc.jpg

~♚Vickie

Back