• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Decided to be mean to Stitches but he just laughed with me lol

Stitches.JPG

Life in Junes... Kind of a few moments here.

Yu emotion.jpg
Yu. The most reluctant Human in Junes to regain his emotions, but every once in a while he tries.
allergies1.jpg
allergies2.jpg
You're allergic to Humans? Why are you in a town where there are three of us?
lost item1.jpg
On the hunt to return a lost item.
lost item2.jpg
...not sure I wanted to know that, Freya.
poppy black roses.jpg
Poppy watering some black roses in her adorable attempt to return their colors. I believe in you, Poppy.
watching movie.jpg
Chillin' in the BOSS chair watching a movie in my basement.
My life.jpg
My life in a nutshell.
10569033_10153670973084751_6012345134037154596_n.jpg
Boy, do you get me.
12718139_10153670973074751_4223984257347691057_n.jpg
...? (Remember that game theory I posted a while back? Yeah...)

Last edited:
Ribbot's Extreme Power Nap

Life in Junes...

Ribbot's extreme power nap. He trains hard, he plays hard...
power nap 1.jpg
power nap 2.jpg
power nap 3.jpg
power nap 4.jpg
power nap 5.jpg
power nap 6.jpg
And he naps hard.

So yesterday I planted a bunch of cherry trees here, and...

Yobjbdg.jpg

This is also two days after Vladimir decided to bonk his house down on top of my flower garden. :cool:

depends which tier list you go by~
he is tier 3 in the updated one.

also poppy is so cute omg. i want her in my town ;__;

they updated the list oh well i check that sht like once a year maybe... good to hear though. he and lopez were the ones that took the longest times to find

nVFTWPs.jpg
==Newsflash== A group of armed and uniformed pigs have occupied the town hall building and have renamed the town "BAM"(Big Animals Matter?).They are holding Isabelle hostage until their demands are met.They want:
1.More mud puddles to wallow around in.
2.Easter and all other pork consuming holidays to be abolished.
3.The people responsible for The Muppets to discontinue the Miss Piggy character
4.At least one pig villager to be placed in Tier One of the Villager Popularity List
5.Marshal the smug squirrel's "bloody head on a pointed stick".

View attachment 168144
==Newsflash== A group of armed and uniformed pigs have occupied the town hall building and have renamed the town "BAM"(Big Animals Matter?).They are holding Isabelle hostage until their demands are met.They want:
3.The people responsible for The Muppets to discontinue the Miss Piggy character
4.At least one pig villager to be placed in Tier One of the Villager Popularity List

This made me laugh so hard omg. #BAM all the way, #make BAM great again

View attachment 168144

Marshal wears a denim vest. Although open, these pigs are also wearing denim vests.

People are going to think they support Marshal. They need to get new shirts.

View attachment 168144

AHAHAHAHAHA this was funny. I'm actually thinking of getting a piggy villager for my third town (my cycling town after I'm done cycling) because I like a few of them. Although I better hide this post from my Marshal lol.

Marshal wears a denim vest. Although open, these pigs are also wearing denim vests.

People are going to think they support Marshal. They need to get new shirts.

Actually,Marshal's original top is the denim jacket which is buttoned at the front.The pigs are wearing the denim vest with the open front in protest of Marshal.....and because they can't get it to button over their big pork bellies.

Back