• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I won silver in the fishing tourney! It'll be gold next time.

CQ-wHPgUAAArLkA.jpg

Hide & Seek in Fonebone
---------------------------

CRIgMGkVAAA455_.jpg
Olivia,Olivia....standing next to another villager's house isn't really hiding,is it?

CRIgipAVAAAg6I2.jpg
The weight of Sheldon's enormous head has him listing like a torpedoed battleship.

CRIf6GcUAAAjQdU.jpg
The score:Small villager's house: 1,Large white bear not doing a very good job of hiding: 0

tumblr_nw4ekqzouA1ua9tqto1_400.jpg

Don't beat yourself up, Graham.

tumblr_nw4ecdLpeg1ua9tqto1_400.jpg

Make of that what you will.

tumblr_nw4eb2s2TU1ua9tqto1_400.jpg

Chill out, Ruby, I just wanted to talk.

Pigs
----

CQbGmdjUEAEccVT.jpg
Damn.....I just hate owing the pigs money.........

CRN6EoMUcAAek4g.jpg
Cheaters:pig town: A jealous Pancetti tells Gala "I will kick yo' porky pork butt if I catch you with da Mayor again!!"

CRN5s5vUEAA-gb8.jpg
He managed to stave it off for a couple of months but the Denim Vest Police finally caught up with Hugh.That's makes it seven pigs and counting.....

It's so weird looking at this thread and seeing the villagers in my town. It's like...
"What're doing over there? I thought you only loved me :( "

Oh wow, your clover paths look amazing, Licorice! That must have taken a looot of time.

Cutesy.JPG

Between school, I've been working on landscaping my town! I'm not even close to done and I can only play on the weekends, but I'm proud of how it's coming along (`・ω・?)”

CRnupeQUkAQMxYJ.jpg
But I already have you,Kiki!

CRN5fUtUcAASMR4.jpg
Last week's ultra-competitive fishing tournament in Rhubarb.I think it's obvious who won the tournament......

COTzo2pUEAACkjm.jpg
Joey's my ducky pal but he gets a little uppity sometimes.

Marshal thinks he's clever....
image.jpg

Moonfall is starting to look very Fall-ish I would say. :3 Pretty happy with how it's developing considering I've only started this town a few short weeks ago. :eek:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Someone decided to swing by to check out the new sights. ^_^
image.jpg

HNI_0014.JPG
After getting the game since NA release.. Finally~!!

HNI_0032.JPG
And got the badge from Phineas today ^^!! But that might've been the only highlight of the day because..

HNI_0033.JPG
..Pompom's moving today ;-; She's been with me since the beginning of my town..

HNI_0034.JPG
~HHD made me neglect New Leaf;; Should have played at least once this week haha

HNI_0036.JPG
But Pompom.. I only have 3 villagers left in my town that I actually want to keep.. =|

Last edited:
CRN56KnUAAAPyLC.jpg

CRN6U_MU8AAnj2d.jpg

CRN6pCpUYAAQbd0.jpg

eBPUndg - Imgur.jpg
Love the misguided snooty matchmaking....at least Puck and Molly are roughly the same height.

CSOpfqjUwAAVzju.jpg
"diana pls"
A very kind person just gave me a toy hammer for free. I've never used one so I went to test it right away. Now I feel like whacking all my villagers. ;_;

CSSBcJpUEAA5I7A.jpgCSSBRWoUkAAPEUc.jpg

My cute mayor and his cute house
i really love that you can crossdress on this game! I took these 2 about 5 minutes ago and im so happy shampoodles finally opened

Back