• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Haha--I know right? It sucks when you can't even get the balloon presents yet! I tried to get one with my bug-catching net, but it didn't work :(

Until you do get the slingshot, keep trying. It is possible to pop the balloon when you're by the edge of the cliff.

HNI_0049.JPG
It's Bree! I love her house. I want it.
HNI_0051.JPG
Yes Iggly, we totally should.
HNI_0055.JPG
This is my sister, aka the mayor. Apparently, Isabelle gives you loads of stuff on the first day :)
HNI_0062.JPG
The aquarium, with a lovely shark (like 1/4 of them caught) :p
HNI_0069.JPG
Of course, in the end, we've all gotta grow out of our yellow tents. :(

Whoa really? Sweet! Thanks, I didn't know! :)

Yeah I remember seeing a video on the forums with a guy using his net to get the balloons.

And I think a ballon appears every hour at 4 mins past (12:04, 1:04, 2:04 etc) so you can stand by the cliff ready with the net.

Lovin my town! House location is awesome (for me :D ) Right by the waterfall and a river. Also no room for neighbours, nice and quiet :)

Lovin my town! House location is awesome (for me :D ) Right by the waterfall and a river. Also no room for neighbours, nice and quiet :)

-snip-

Is it sad I can tell what your map looks like in the acres surrounding your house just by looking at your house placement? :p

Bambi you're house location is amazing! Waterfall and river view.. So jealous right now!

Finally got my game! Here's where my house will be, right next to the beach!

tumblr_moail8a2W51qert1so1_400.jpg

Here are the rest of my screenshots from today

tumblr_moatwlNYFR1qert1so1_400.jpg
The first bug I caught on this game :) One of my favourites

tumblr_moauazlf2J1qert1so1_400.jpg
Isabelle gave me some cherries, so I’ve started my orchard!

tumblr_moaupn5kR31qert1so1_400.jpg
Managed to get two flying presents today! Both were Balloon Sofas though >.>

tumblr_moav7rkhTc1qert1so1_400.jpg
…and that brings my first day to an end :3 I got a Mario Pipe also :D

Did not know house starts as tent. Made my day... 25 and a half hours 'til my eShop download!

Glad to see you've joined James :)

I got a whole bunch today. :D
It's a nice starter home ... and this is like my 5th outfit already. :p
novigw.jpg

Construction site for the awesome new fountain I funded all by myself! Booyah!
incqro.jpg

These guys were all gathered around and then when I showed up they scattered. Conspiracy? I do hate these three.
2it1ts9.jpg

Caught the tip about popping balloons on the cliffside with a net. It looks good on me, right?
nv9wlg.jpg

Bella is my favorite resident, she can call me whatever she wants.
9hqrk3.jpg

Blathers makes me laugh every time.
2py9b2p.jpg

PFFTHAHAHAHA!!! DAT FACE!
1o5ax3.jpg

Woop woop, some of my big'uns!
a41zdl.jpg

Lake fishies.
2rm15le.jpg

Birdwing Butterfly! Gunna need to catch another one on Saturday.
epj5he.jpg

Urk. Shut up, Frank (smug personality).
15d3m85.jpg

First completed skeleton, Sabretooth Tiger.
2zi516t.jpg

My Town Map
2nibkba.jpg

I recently unlocked the boat to the island. I got one look at that Crazy turtle and decided I had better get my life jacket on.

tumblr_mo7k22IfcH1qlm7boo1_400.jpg

I found Gulliver the other day. Apparently he was looking for Ireland but landed up on my beach.
Well, it beats trying to shoot him down from the sky and him ruining your orchard of peaches that you managed to find with the help of a villager.

Honestly though? I'm glad he's back to being a sailor now.

I found Gulliver the other day. Apparently he was looking for Ireland but landed up on my beach.
Well, it beats trying to shoot him down from the sky and him ruining your orchard of peaches that you managed to find with the help of a villager.

Honestly though? I'm glad he's back to being a sailor now.

I haven't seen him yet, I'm hoping I will soon though :)

Back