• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Nigel91 Fan Club!

Toon][quote="john102 said:
sorry to be the pessimist but I give 10 more pages or less before it's locked by Nigel.
It's Ok.

I'll give 7 xD NO FLAMING ALLOWED.

To join, say you like Nigel91 and swear allegiance to his awesumness!! :D

By copying and pasting this:

I pledge allegiance,
to Nigel91, and to never flame him EVER.
For if I do, I surely know,

I'll be banned and hated forever.
[/quote]I've quoted myself because noone's paying attention to the fact you must copy and paste this Pledge to join.

Toon][quote="john102 said:
Hub12 said:
Megamannt125 said:
It's official, someone BETTER make a Sporge one too.
How bout a stormcommander one? lol
too]If one helpful person whos special on this site has one, then ALL helpful, special persons on this site need one.
if you want to REALLY make one for someone special make 1 for Sporge27 he deserves 1.

or better yet make 1 for that John102 guy he's awesome.

Fail Thread Is Fail Copy Of Grawr Club. Next I'm going to see "fLeeP FaN CluB". I admire Nigel and all... But this is stupid. No offense though.

Oh no... I'm gonna keep out of this one, but I know how it'll end up... These "fan clubs" have got to stop...

Tyeforce said:
Oh no... I'm gonna keep out of this one, but I know how it'll end up... These "fan clubs" have got to stop...
Ya...I think they need to stop too. Do we really even need a fan club? I like Nigel91 and I respect him, but I wouldn't go this far and actually make my own fan club about him...

QNT3N said:
Tyeforce said:
No, YOU, have to stop.
See, replies like that are what start these flame wars and get threads locked. I'm not participating in this one.

I think there should just be a Mod/Admin Fan Club because they're all great.

Besides why have 5 spam/flame threads when you could have 1.

QNT3N said:
Tyeforce said:
No, YOU, have to stop.
Plz That wasn't needed don't start a flamer war you complain to tye for aruging with you but its comments like that, that set him off grow up.

*waits for "no u"

ipodawesum said:
SpikeHawk said:
I shall join! :D
woah..havent seen you in a while spikehawk...whered you go?
Who are you? I never met you. :p

I left sometime in January, because I was bored of Animal Crossing and the Ratchet & Clank forums were getting a lot of posts.

SpikeHawk said:
ipodawesum said:
SpikeHawk said:
I shall join! :D
woah..havent seen you in a while spikehawk...whered you go?
Who are you? I never met you. :p

I left sometime in January, because I was bored of Animal Crossing and the Ratchet & Clank forums were getting a lot of posts.
Omg Are you the guy who was in Jose's town with your friend and Me and Wolf and then we played Museum tag and your friend was like We are in the cafe! and the fossil room?

And the your friend ran over his hybreds and the Jose started chasing your friend round the town?
:veryhappy:

Lol i laugh if it wasn't you

Back