Giveaway The new 3DS consoles in game! 9 winners! ENDED. WINNERS IN LAST POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_og70rh7Zip1uuyrob_540.png

tbh me
tumblr_og6qwx78VM1sg8f7io1_400.jpg

thanks for the giveaway! i have my own mabel amiibo so if I do end up winning one of the mabel/sabel DS's, i'll give it to my sister who isn't old enough to have a TBT account heh.

if we already entered before the other prizes were added do we need to reenter? (aka with this post :p)

if we already entered before the other prizes were added do we need to reenter? (aka with this post :p)

No need to re-enter! Aside from the Isabelle prizes, all of the other prizes are added to the regular prize pool. Your first entry will count towards those as well :)

These seem super popular right now, so I ordered a few to give away!

Anyone can win, but you can only win once! The prizes are 3 White Consoles, 1 Mable console, 1 Sable console, and 4 very special Isabelle DS!
OOOOH, AHHHHH~

Due to the number of entries prior to the Mabel/Sable consoles being added, everyone will automatically be entered for a chance to win one of these as well! But the limit of prizes per winner is still 1!

PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT WE CAN ALL HAVE A FUN AND EASY GIVEAWAY!

To win, all you have to do is make a post. One post. I don't mind if you come back here and post about something else, but I will only count your first post in this thread as an entry. If your first post is post 10, your entry remains post 10. I will be picking winners by RNG. Random Number Generator. If the RNG chooses your post number, you win a DS! If someone from the Isabelle RNG group wins (see info in the spoiler below) in this RNG group, they ARE ALLOWED to claim a white DS, but if they already won the Isabelle DS, they are not allowed to win a white DS as well![/spoilId love to enter!!!

Hi! Could I change my entry to just be for the Mabel/Sable DS? I already have the Isabelle one and I would like others to have an opportunity to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back