Giveaway The new 3DS consoles in game! 9 winners! ENDED. WINNERS IN LAST POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! but also...?

I think I'd like to enter but I'm really confused about whether the giveaway is with real or digital DS's? Like is there a new DS dlc that i don't know about? Either way it sounds very interesting ;0;

I think I'd like to enter but I'm really confused about whether the giveaway is with real or digital DS's? Like is there a new DS dlc that i don't know about? Either way it sounds very interesting ;0;

It's the in-game 3DS. It's from the newest update for ACNL.

The DS is now an in game item, and they have a mini game on them that can unlock even more items in this update! They look exactly lile the real N3DS, and some od them have special character plates on the front of them, depending on where you get it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I now have 2 more prizes to add to the pool! Everyone will automatically be entered for the chance to win either a Mabel or Sable N3DS now as well! If you win it and don't want it I won't force it on anyone, but since some previous entrants may not see the updated prize pool, I will automatically enter you all! Good luck!

The DS is now an in game item, and they have a mini game on them that can unlock even more items in this update! They look exactly lile the real N3DS, and some od them have special character plates on the front of them, depending on where you get it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I now have 2 more prizes to add to the pool! Everyone will automatically be entered for the chance to win either a Mabel or Sable N3DS now as well! If you win it and don't want it I won't force it on anyone, but since some previous entrants may not see the updated prize pool, I will automatically enter you all! Good luck!

Oh that's awesome! And I apologize, I completely missed the part that says "in game" in the title. I'd like to enter for the white DS if that's okay

Oh that's awesome! And I apologize, I completely missed the part that says "in game" in the title. I'd like to enter for the white DS if that's okay

Of course it's okay! Good luck :)

I'd love to enter!

f094aaa2d0cf40b9ee683533f77151e6.jpg

edit: sorry about the big image!

Last edited:
Everyone is free to enter~

I've been checking up on the thread, and depending on how many entries I get by the end of this, I may have some sort of consolation prizes planned <3 Good luck everyone! It breaks my heart knowing I don't have enough items to give everyone a prize, but it's still fun to give out a few!

Can we enter for both? Not win both, but enter? If so, I'd also like to enter for the white, Mable, or Sable DS.

Can we enter for both? Not win both, but enter? If so, I'd also like to enter for the white, Mable, or Sable DS.

Yes, due to the Sable and Mable DS items being added so late into the giveaway, everyone will automatically be entered for those as well! The only special requirement is for the Isabelle DS, and I'm only requesting cute pics of her, but they are not mandatory :)

Wow, is this thread an oven? Because it is full of cinnamon rolls! Lol thanks for participating everyone! I'm looking forward to making some people very happy ><

On occasion salmon swim back into the ocean, only for a year, then they return or... well... they dont make it :c The life of a salmon is a hard life. There's my entry post XD Please and thank you ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back