☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're welcome ^_^ crap i need to find my 3DS i'm surrounded by a pile of my own disgusting trash

It's alright, I won't be ready until tomorrow probably.

Tomorrows wednesday right?

Also, does anyone hate Pokemon Youtubers like I do? They're all these stupid mid-20's trendy dudes who think they're big stuff...Some of them are okay but most of them are just...Like I don't like them. Especially this piece of garbage. Seriously, verlisify is the worst.

Sorry I just get angry at Verlisify's existence sometimes

Just do what I do! Not sleep and question life choices, remembering that sleep is nice but it's nearly impossible to do so anymore! :D
K thx for the awesome advice^^ I'm gonna take a shower tho

20170328_214505.jpg
I'll give you 10tbt if you can guess in one attempt what I'm drawing here

Last edited:

Also, does anyone hate Pokemon Youtubers like I do? They're all these stupid mid-20's trendy dudes who think they're big stuff...Some of them are okay but most of them are just...Like I don't like them. Especially this piece of garbage. Seriously, verlisify is the worst.

"i was the first person to use belly drum slurpuff competitively"

alrighty well i found my 3DS so i just gotta scan him in now
you can tell me when you're ready whenever :) if it's tmmrw you might wanna leave me a VM so i'll be notified

Status
Not open for further replies.