☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone give me a reason to dedicate to this town...Because now that I don't have my ex to play this game with there's not much of a point....There's gotta be a good reason to make my town nice. :p

Once you have a plan for your town and start laying down some landscaping, paths or PWP's it kinda gets you motivated to continue. I almost gave up hope with my town a month back, but now I know what I'm doing with it I feel so much better about it. Collect some awesome furniture, aim to get your dreamies etc., just make some good goals to keep you going c:

Once you have a plan for your town and start laying down some landscaping, paths or PWP's it kinda gets you motivated to continue. I almost gave up hope with my town a month back, but now I know what I'm doing with it I feel so much better about it. Collect some awesome furniture, aim to get your dreamies etc., just make some good goals to keep you going c:

Well...I do have two more rooms in my house I need to make...

Someone give me a reason to dedicate to this town...Because now that I don't have my ex to play this game with there's not much of a point....There's gotta be a good reason to make my town nice. :p

Who says there has to be a point? :) Just play it for the sake of playing it! Plus we can all play together

Last edited:
Who says there has to be a point? :) Just play it for the sake of playing it! Plus we can all play together

Hm...Maybe just having fun is the thing to it. I wanted a reason to have the fun(That's why Pokemon took over my life for a while...Who am I kidding it still has). Like with Pokemon, I'd be collecting them, and having my teams who I'd love forever. But playing a game just for the sake of doing it's always been the best way. XP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone know what theme my new town should be?

Duane!!

Yeah also agree with this ^^ When some of us here a free, we should all hang out together. Best friend each other so you have someone to chat to c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scrumf, you'll always have me.

I think we have a new ship guys ;)

Yeah also agree with this ^^ When some of us here a free, we should all hang out together. Best friend each other so you have someone to chat to c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we have a new ship guys ;)

Naw, Me x Ash is one of the og ships

party%2Beyes%2521.gif

If I had a Avatar Animation, I'd make this my Avatar. XD
My current avatar is my favorite so far.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.