☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
toad-freaking-out-shaking-going-crazy-nintendo-13922502790.gif

This One! :D

This perfectly sums up the general reaction to this:

Raskell and xSuperMario64x have the same birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news everyone! I found my 3DS charger!

It was in my 3DS case, which was shoved in the corner of the shelf on the microwave stand that my TV sits on, between the Wii and the stack of NES, SNES, and N64.

Hi guys! Sorry I was super inactive yesterday, I had to visit my cousin against my own will. ��

This morning is... blech. It feels like a morning where I'm supposed to be eating dry cereal and watching cartoons.

This morning is... blech. It feels like a morning where I'm supposed to be eating dry cereal and watching cartoons.

Well it IS a Saturday morning...

I'm spending my morning cleaning my bedroom floor (it's really dirty cause I haven't had time to clean it) and after that, playing some Paper Mario on my N64.

Well it IS a Saturday morning...

I'm spending my morning cleaning my bedroom floor (it's really dirty cause I haven't had time to clean it) and after that, playing some Paper Mario on my N64.

You could just watch Raskell post all day.

One of my favorite cereals is frosted flakes.

Last edited:
Welp, I popped some motrin for my headache, fell asleep face down on my cat, and now I feel somewhat functional! :D

I missed getting a break from being sick all half of January and all of last month. Oh well, nothing good lasts forever I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.