☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know exactly what's wrong??

No but it's unbearable at times. I have a fine posture, but...Ugh. I should see a chiropractor or something. I don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh mate you don't even know

Oh trust me, I don't deny that other people go through a lot more hell than I do. My condolences to those who do, I genuinely hope that they can one day get out of that pain.

See this is why I'm too scared to ever talk about my problems, I should go around trying to help people and not care about my issues really, I'm insignificant when you really think about it. I don't have a right to talk knowing how bad others have it.

God I just sound like a piece of human garbage, don't I?

Last edited:
Oh trust me, I don't deny that other people go through a lot more hell than I do. My condolences to those who do, I genuinely hope that they can one day get out of that pain.

See this is why I'm too scared to ever talk about my problems, I should go around trying to help people and not care about my issues really, I'm insignificant when you really think about it. I don't have a right to talk knowing how bad others have it.

God I just sound like a piece of human garbage, don't I?

I was joking calm b

I understand what you mean though

Someone just called me sir on the political correctness thread.

I am so offended .-.

Jk I'm not that dumb.

I hate when tablets start to dissolve in your mouth before you swallow them and ew the taste

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...Back when I first took pills for the first time in my life(Nice job repeating there) I couldn't handle it. What's even worse is what they coat those capsules with. Oh god...It goes down your throat too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone just called me sir on the political correctness thread.

I am so offended .-.

Jk I'm not that dumb.

Whoever he was he's a saint for bringing up a joke in that thread. Seriously, someone needed to eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.