☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already? I get burned out on Pokemon, it needs to be at least a year before I replay moon...But I probably won't since I prefer Gens 3-5 more than the god awful Gen 6 and Gen 7 which was a LOT better. Eh, still never transferring past BW2. It'd be sin to put my babies in a gen 6 game.

im currently using moon to trade, because i have a ton of legendaries and shinies on that cartrige

im currently using moon to trade, because i have a ton of legendaries and shinies on that cartrige

Same. I used to use Alpha Sapphire but then I transferred. My AS corrupted in 2015 and I lost my full dex, shinydex I was working on, all my legends, etc. I haven't fully recovered...At least my shiny Giratina I've had since I played X and Y is still around.

Same. I used to use Alpha Sapphire but then I transferred. My AS corrupted in 2015 and I lost my full dex, shinydex I was working on, all my legends, etc. I haven't fully recovered...At least my shiny Giratina I've had since I played X and Y is still around.

i remember why i reset sun:

i transfered all my other gen pokes to sun to help me complete the game and then my data corrupted, so i had to restart sun ;-;

im not over it yet.

(i had giratina,shiny mewto, the legendary trio, all mystic pokemon except mew and celebi etc.)

i remember why i reset sun:

i transfered all my other gen pokes to sun to help me complete the game and then my data corrupted, so i had to restart sun ;-;

im not over it yet.

(i had giratina,shiny mewto, the legendary trio, all mystic pokemon except mew and celebi etc.)

Ouch! That's gotta be rough. Something similar happened to me with my entire collection spanning from the beginning of my Pokemon life.

My games all got stolen last year. I'm still so devastated by it...My Nuzlocke team, my first ever Pokemon, all my legendaries, that Shiny sandile I caught during my Nuzlocke.

All gone.

Jeez I lost like everything near and dear to my heart last year.

- - - Post Merge - - -

except new gens better

If you mean gen 4 and 5 then yes. Platinum, BW2 are literally the best

If you mean like 7 eh

If you mean 6? You don't want to know what will happen

Last edited:
Still haven't finished Pokemon Moon yet. :p

I'm currently at the E4, but I haven't picked the game up since.
Did anyone find the game to be difficult?
Salazzle was difficult for me. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even with Brionne, only won cuz Cubone survived with 1HP and used Bonemerang.

i have never done a nuzlocke pokemon game in any of the gens

it seems too hard for me

Ouch! That's gotta be rough. Something similar happened to me with my entire collection spanning from the beginning of my Pokemon life.

My games all got stolen last year. I'm still so devastated by it...My Nuzlocke team, my first ever Pokemon, all my legendaries, that Shiny sandile I caught during my Nuzlocke.

All gone.

Jeez I lost like everything near and dear to my heart last year.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you mean gen 4 and 5 then yes. Platinum, BW2 are literally the best

If you mean like 7 eh

If you mean 6? You don't want to know what will happen

Gen four sucked, 5 was great, six was fine and seven is great

- - - Post Merge - - -

rowlet was my starter (he was a dartrix at that time) and i ended up having to get ash greninja (who didn't listen! because i needed to beat that trial to make him listen) to win for me ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was a lot worse than that baby game X and Y. There were some tough fights but my team held through. Worst totem Pokemon was Vikavolt, my Mudbray and Vikavolt were in a tie because we couldn't hit eachother.

It lasted f o r t y f i v e m i n u t e s

Want a hard Pokemon game? Black/White 2. Black and White as well. Some parts of DPt. Like Cynthia OH GOD CYNTHIA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gen four sucked, 5 was great, six was fine and seven is great

I'll agree that Diamond and Pearl were flawed but in my opinion Platinum is the objectively perfect Pokemon game.

7 was great though, a HUGE step up from gen 6.

It was a lot worse than that baby game X and Y. There were some tough fights but my team held through. Worst totem Pokemon was Vikavolt, my Mudbray and Vikavolt were in a tie because we couldn't hit eachother.

Want a hard Pokemon game? Black/White 2. Black and White as well. Some parts of DPt. Like Cynthia OH GOD CYNTHIA

ugh hau nearly beat me in the beginning of the game because he lowered my stats repeatedly so rowlet nearly got taken out by popplio

Want a hard game? the originals.

Sun was babby easy too. I chose Iniceroar

i have never done a nuzlocke pokemon game in any of the gens

it seems too hard for me

Try doing one one of these days. You just have to grind and be ready to have your heart broken. I recommend Black/White/2 though. Great Nuzlocking games.

Oh damn I haven't played Pokemon in ages. I'm pretty sure the last game I played was X and Y.

o and if u need some pokes just let me know cause i'll probably be able to get em for u

Want a hard game? the originals.

Sun was babby easy too. I chose Iniceroar

Gen 1 was hard because of Wrap, Bind, and Psychics being broken. It's not that horrible, there's definitely harder. But yeah Moon was relatively easy...Primarina was great for type coverage. my shiny Salazzle was fun too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh damn I haven't played Pokemon in ages. I'm pretty sure the last game I played was X and Y.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's awfulness made you quit.

Last edited:
Gen 1 was hard because of Wrap, Bind, and Psychics being broken. It's not that horrible, there's definitely harder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah

Honestly i'd probably destroy you in a battle smh

Last edited:
Oh god Sabrina was a monster.
Alakazam kept spamming Psychic. :(

Gen 1 was hard because of Wrap, Bind, and Psychics being broken. It's not that horrible, there's definitely harder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only thing i had to do was pretty much spam Fly to beat pokemon X

Status
Not open for further replies.