• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, staying positive helps.

And oh god dating a mean person. What a nightmare. (Well honestly it was more just pure abuse after a certain point. ;w;)

God I miss the old her but I'm going to shut up about it because who cares anymore, it's been like exactly a year since she dumped me so I should have moved on.

Moving on takes time! It's a process. Especially if this person was abusive towards you. If you need to talk about it, talk!

I mean in a teasing, loving kind of mean!! ^^ >.< He's too sweet. <3 He just loves to mess around with me like the big dork he is

I mean in a teasing, loving kind of mean!! ^^ >.< He's too sweet. <3 He just loves to mess around with me like the big dork he is

Ohh okay haha. My boyfriend and I do that to each other too :)

Last edited:
Moving on takes time! It's a process. Especially if the person was abusive towards you. If you need to talk, talk! :)

Nah, I'd rather not spout out the same story I've spouted out...It's so stupid but it was the most influential point in my life. I don't know, part of me wishes to go back to the days before all the hell she gave me. The days when someone had my back. Oh well. -shrugs-

Nah, I'd rather not spout out the same story I've spouted out...It's so stupid but it was the most influential point in my life. I don't know, part of me wishes to go back to the days before all the hell she gave me. The days when someone had my back. Oh well. -shrugs-

You don't have to, I'm just saying that if you feel like you still need to work it out, you shouldn't be ashamed even if it's been a long time! It's not stupid, I mean you're still in highschool, you're young so maybe that was your first relationship experience. Things like this will not feel quite as big in the future, but they'll always carry some significance.

I'm still too lazy to-FUNEMPLOYED

still me tbh, i hate my lazy self ;-;

I was a uni today since it's monday for me, but I went in early and caught up with one of my best friends. It was good, we had a crap load of coffee, I was singing Queen songs to her and I don't usually sing xD

You don't have to, I'm just saying that if you feel like you still need to work it out, you shouldn't be ashamed even if it's been a long time! It's not stupid, I mean you're still in highschool, you're young so maybe that was your first relationship experience. Things like this will not feel quite as big in the future, but they'll always carry some significance.

Yeah...I probably do need to talk about it to someone. I have talked about it on rare occasion but most of the time I sit around and tell myself to get over it. I should work it out...

Yeah...I probably do need to talk about it to someone. I have talked about it on rare occasion but most of the time I sit around and tell myself to get over it. I should work it out...

You can always message me if you need to :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

still me tbh, i hate my lazy self ;-;

I was a uni today since it's monday for me, but I went in early and caught up with one of my best friends. It was good, we had a crap load of coffee, I was singing Queen songs to her and I don't usually sing xD

Hahaha omg that sounds so fun and cute!

You alright? :(

I just finished up some work for English. I wrote a really crappy, disorienting rough draft for a cause/effect essay, and then I answered some questions about an essay in my book and I'm sure I sucked at that too. Didn't even really know what to write. Couldn't stay on track because it's really late and I get tired around 10pm.

It's 12am now, so I'm going to go get less than 6 hours of sleep, wake up about 80% asleep for an hour or two, and then suffer through school tomorrow and probably cry the whole day.

Yep. Graduation is definitely calling my name.

I just finished up some work for English. I wrote a really crappy, disorienting rough draft for a cause/effect essay, and then I answered some questions about an essay in my book and I'm sure I sucked at that too. Didn't even really know what to write. Couldn't stay on track because it's really late and I get tired around 10pm.

It's 12am now, so I'm going to go get less than 6 hours of sleep, wake up about 80% asleep for an hour or two, and then suffer through school tomorrow and probably cry the whole day.

Ouch...Hope it goes by quickly, that's gotta suck. Sorry you have to go through that. :/

Ouch...Hope it goes by quickly, that's gotta suck. Sorry you have to go through that. :/

Well I have about 41 days until the last day of school. I can't really determine if time for me is flying by right now, or just dragging it's feet like I am, but I certainly hope it's the former.

Sorry you're having a rough night :/ just try and rest up and hopefully tomorrow will be better <3

Ugh, I can relate so hard to this right now :( I'm writing a reasoning report right now, but I feel like I'm not doing the right thing at all. I feel like I've put way too many stats in there where I should actually try back up my points in other ways. Usually it doesn't bother me too much, but I know this one has to be well-written because it's going in my writing portfolio. I also get tired very easily, and that was pretty much me last night where I was trying to get something done but I was in such a terrible mood that I barely got anything done.

However, I have done more that most people I think. I was talking to a few people earlier and they haven't done anything on it at all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.