☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikr! I love just sitting by the fire. Fashion is also so much easier when you can layer

Aw I always wished I had a fireplace :3 but yeah it's so much more comfy. I also like that in the rainy weather, I can feel good about spending the day in. Sometimes I get depressed in the summer because it's always so sunny and beautiful and I get down on myself for not making as much of an effort to be around other people. I just like being by myself a lot, though :)

True! I love the rain too <3 I used to take long walks at night in the rain while listening to music ^^

Good...Morning? Well it's not morning anymore. I just kind of sleep in as much as possible on Saturdays.

True! I love the rain too <3 I used to take long walks at night in the rain while listening to music ^^

It has literally always been my dream to do that. Unfortunately though, I'm scared of getting mugged or assaulted at night so I've never been able to do so...

LMAOOO rip me
This has been the worst spring break ever
I swear I'm just a mess up and a failure. What's the point anymore?
My shop also has 3 stars so that's awesome too.

Maybe I should get my friend to hold all my stuff so I can restart. Hmmmmmmmmm....I DO hate my layout....

Aw I always wished I had a fireplace :3 but yeah it's so much more comfy. I also like that in the rainy weather, I can feel good about spending the day in. Sometimes I get depressed in the summer because it's always so sunny and beautiful and I get down on myself for not making as much of an effort to be around other people. I just like being by myself a lot, though :)
everyone gets mad at me for always closing the curtains a bit when I'm in the lounge room because it's so bright. Also listening to the rain at night is so relaxing.

Last edited:
LMAOOO rip me
This has been the worst spring break ever
I swear I'm just a mess up and a failure. What's the point anymore?
My shop also has 3 stars so that's awesome too.

Awww I'm sure you're not :( I hope everything goes better for you, you're a wonderful person <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe I should get my friend to hold all my stuff so I can restart. Hmmmmmmmmm....I DO hate my layout....

Have you tried really hard to make your layout work? It's kinda what I've done with mine, I hated mine for ages but I've got it working really well right now ^^ I think any layout can look great, but that's just my opinion c:

Awww I'm sure you're not :( I hope everything goes better for you, you're a wonderful person <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you tried really hard to make your layout work? It's kinda what I've done with mine, I hated mine for ages but I've got it working really well right now ^^ I think any layout can look great, but that's just my opinion c:

I've tried, and it hasn't worked. Nothing can work right. Besides, my old town's layout was better. Town square smack in the middle, Re-tail and Town hall on top of the town, next to eachother perfectly(I also stuck brewster's next to it)...If only I hadn't reset the first time. I'm so mad at my ex for convincing me to do so! I bet even my second town(Which i can't remember at all) was better than this. Ugh...I'm almost convinced to reset. I'll miss Phoebe and Marshal but I can get them back, right?

I've tried, and it hasn't worked. Nothing can work right. Besides, my old town's layout was better. Town square smack in the middle, Re-tail and Town hall on top of the town, next to eachother perfectly(I also stuck brewster's next to it)...If only I hadn't reset the first time. I'm so mad at my ex for convincing me to do so! I bet even my second town(Which i can't remember at all) was better than this. Ugh...I'm almost convinced to reset. I'll miss Phoebe and Marshal but I can get them back, right?

Yeah, you can :) If you need Marshal, I can get him in boxes for you and my friend has his card so all good. I think another friend of mine has Phoebe's card, but I'd have to ask him about it. If you really hate it that much just go for it I'd say ~

Yeah, you can :) If you need Marshal, I can get him in boxes for you and my friend has his card so all good. I think another friend of mine has Phoebe's card, but I'd have to ask him about it. If you really hate it that much just go for it I'd say ~

You know what, I will. I have enough bells to fully expand my house again, I can get my villagers, all I need to do is wait on my friend so I can hold on to all my stuff in her town.

You know what, I will. I have enough bells to fully expand my house again, I can get my villagers, all I need to do is wait on my friend so I can hold on to all my stuff in her town.

Yeah, you can sell off your town and keep your catalogue/PWP's too, and as far as I know you can keep re-selling your town as many times until you're satisfied with your map (I'm not sure on the details how so you might have to look into it).

Status
Not open for further replies.