• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude if you sold your art for reasonably low prices, I'd say you'd get hella requests for your art c:
Everyone loves your type of art style on this site, so I don't see a reason to not sell it ^^

That's true, people seem to go for digital art. But I think traditional art is worth just as much c:
It'll only take practice to get better with digital art, I'm sure you'll improve ^^

True true, practice makes perfect.. I just feel waaaay more comfortable with traditional.

YES! You're very talented, don't keep it all cooped up in this thread!

Thank you! I plan on to very soon!! ★ (also Disney movies are wonderful ♥)

Digital art is cool in its own way, but you have straight talent to put pencil to paper!

Ahh thank you! ; v ;
Traditional has its own charms. It's more effort, yes, but it's much more satisfactory and worth my time than digital imo. I'd rather waste 10 hours painting something I put blood, sweat, and tears into, than waste 10 hours coloring something with a stylus in front of a computer screen.

Does anyone have a Shampoodle for my new OC? :p

I will be ready to get blonde in an hour or two.

My cycle town has Shampoodle if you still need it! (I time travel a lot in that town)

Last edited:
I do but my shampoodle will be closed by then I think :(

Ah. That sucks! :( No worries though! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'm plot scouting and I just got Cookie. Should I reset or keep her? Hm... the struggle is real! :blush:

Ah. That sucks! :( No worries though! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'm plot scouting and I just got Cookie. Should I reset or keep her? Hm... the struggle is real! :blush:

Keep! She's in my town and she's so sweet

Keep! She's in my town and she's so sweet

Ah. It's so troubling. I'm literally staring at her plot with Justin. haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

KEEP HER!!!!

She is one of the few dogs I like. Most surely better than Portia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cookie's pretty cute! If you like her, keep her! c:

She is cute! Her birthday is seven days after mine! ooo... she's already growing on me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm keeping Cookie! :blush:

I ended up deleting the OC 'Justin'... I'm thinking of making OCs named... Iggy... Izzy... and maybe a third one? I don't know yet. I just don't want to create random OCs, though.

How do you all think of OCs?

I ended up deleting the OC 'Justin'... I'm thinking of making OCs named... Iggy... Izzy... and maybe a third one? I don't know yet. I just don't want to create random OCs, though.

How do you all think of OCs?

It all starts with either a name or a theme. (I'll use my OC #10, Seraphine, as an example.)

Sometimes it depends on what I'm currently interested in. In Seraphine's case, I was looking up lots of mythological creatures at the time because I love them(still do). The Phoenix caught my eye, and I decided, "Why not have an OC inspired or based off it?" So I got to work, designing her outfit that would fit the theme, her background, etc.

When it came to names.. Sometimes I get stuck for a while, sometimes it hits me instantly. In Seraph's case, it hit me instantly. It's a very warm sounding feminine name(the Phoenix has a bit of feminine traits in Chinese mythology.), and it has the beginning syllables of Phoenix. Seraphine. Phoenix. Her nickname, Seraph, refers to her having wings(since the Phoenix is a bird).

...I guess that's one way of making an OC. There are waaaay more methods(and better ones lol) than this one.
But this method (Theme before Name) is the one I personally use, and it hasn't failed me yet(I have 60 active OCs because of it)

It all starts with either a name or a theme. (I'll use my OC #10, Seraphine, as an example.)

Sometimes it depends on what I'm currently interested in. In Seraphine's case, I was looking up lots of mythological creatures at the time because I love them(still do). The Phoenix caught my eye, and I decided, "Why not have an OC inspired or based off it?" So I got to work, designing her outfit that would fit the theme, her background, etc.

When it came to names.. Sometimes I get stuck for a while, sometimes it hits me instantly. In Seraph's case, it hit me instantly. It's a very warm sounding feminine name(the Phoenix has a bit of feminine traits in Chinese mythology.), and it has the beginning syllables of Phoenix. Seraphine. Phoenix. Her nickname, Seraph, refers to her having wings(since the Phoenix is a bird).

...I guess that's one way of making an OC. There are waaaay more methods(and better ones lol) than this one.
But this method (Theme before Name) is the one I personally use, and it hasn't failed me yet(I have 60 active OCs because of it)

Ah! Thank you! :blush: I'm looking into creating some OCs.

Ok. G'night all! Don't let the bed bugs bite! :)

Morning all! :blush:

My cartridge of AC:NL got damaged from a sibling! :( I'll be getting a new one today! :)

Hello, all!!
Sorry to hear that Raskell :(

Also, I'm thinking of opening a shop in TBT ReTail!!
Any name suggestions?
The only one I can think of is Trasey's Treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back