☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sell your town?
Yeah, if you try to reset your town Tom Nook will appear and offer an amount. Like, I recently sold my old town and got 999,999,999 bells for it LOL. It all depends on what you've constructed as PWP, etc.. You can also sell your catalogue (which I did and it's a stupid decision in my opinion) or you can keep it for your next mayor!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm wondering if anyone has Stitches' amiibo card.

My friend does maybe I could borrow it for you if you need it or you can take my stiches and I'll get a new one

How do you feel about the TKs and I pushing donations more? Influencing more? Not forcing them.

Yeah, if you try to reset your town Tom Nook will appear and offer an amount. Like, I recently sold my old town and got 999,999,999 bells for it LOL. It all depends on what you've constructed as PWP, etc.. You can also sell your catalogue (which I did and it's a stupid decision in my opinion) or you can keep it for your next mayor!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend does maybe I could borrow it for you if you need it or you can take my stiches and I'll get a new one

In game character not the card lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you feel about the TKs and I pushing donations more? Influencing more? Not forcing them.
How would you do that?

Restarting is tedious. Hehe

Last edited:
Does anyone else use their ABD on the forums? I'm scared to keep all my bells in my pocket cuz sometimes they take depending on what you do.. I wanna know the guidelines on them, but nothing covers all of the bases about why they give/take them

Does anyone else use their ABD on the forums? I'm scared to keep all my bells in my pocket cuz sometimes they take depending on what you do.. I wanna know the guidelines on them, but nothing covers all of the bases about why they give/take them

I don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back