☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to restart soon. Last change for landscaping items (1 TBT for guilders) (2 TBT for outsiders).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Worrying will make it worse so just try to decompress for a little

yeppers ;p

Last week I went to work feeling really nauseous and they let me go home once it got bad.. Maybe if you wait it out it could get better or go in and if it gets really bad then see if it's a possibility to go home. I think that if they see you trying to get through they'll be okay with sending you home and wont think anything bad... If it is really bad before work, I'd just stay home for your own comfort :(

Yeah we'll see. My workplace is pretty chill but we're also really short on people.. So I don't think I'll be sent home.. But who knows?

Relax until it's time to go to work.

That's exactly what I'm going to do...

Thanks for all the advice.. sorry if I killed the mood here. :'X

Oh my gosh! I need to go to a support group!
I got every AC amiibo I could find
So my collection now includes: Reese, Cyrus, KK, Mable, Kapp'n, Lottie, Rover, Tom Nook, Blathers, and Resseti
and I may have also got a couple new packs of amiibo cards... hahaaaha

Oh my gosh! I need to go to a support group!
I got every AC amiibo I could find
So my collection now includes: Reese, Cyrus, KK, Mable, Kapp'n, Lottie, Rover, Tom Nook, Blathers, and Resseti
and I may have also got a couple new packs of amiibo cards... hahaaaha

Haha. Did you go to the store or order them? :p

I've recently bought some Welcome Amiibo cards online, but everything was either from GameStop or Target

Ah! You must have a lot then! :) You could make some TBT out of these purchases.

In comparison to others, not very many.. However, I do have my 10 amiibo, 20 WA RVs, and 3 Sanrio RVs

I wouldn't know how to make an appealing thread to sell visits :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back